+XXXVIII+

Sadly, we both had to work after our playtime, but we promised to meet at my place. Our minds and body still missing each other.

As I watched her get in the car I requested, I followed the car with my eyes until all that was left my body that missed her.

Turning back, I placed my hands in my pockets as I walked back inside the company, my eyes catching Hoseok Hyung and Angel. They were just talking, not making googly eyes at each other, but others paid extra attention on them anyway. There were rumors...true rumors, but without physical evidence, they were just scandals.

Watching them...well, got me thinking...

🐻

After dinner, we were home.

We weren't doing anything, just spending time to be within our presence. Dollface sat on my lap, my thighs enjoying her body on me. I just enjoyed being with her.

"I know you have something you want to say." Dollface looked at me keenly. After a while she spoke up.

"Yes...", I wasn't going to say it. I've been just thinking it, but since we were talking about it. "Doll, what do you think about making us...well official?" I told her.

Honestly I was not sure how she would take it.

"Like out in the open—official?" Doll reiterated. I could not ignore the hitch in her tone.

"Yeah..." I confirmed.

I had hoped for a better answer. Or a better tone of questioning, I guess.

"I don't know Jimin. I really like being with you but I don't know if it's needed to make it official." Dollface was cautious. It was better than before where she had gotten upset or angry. I think she never liked the idea of being dependent, being someone's someone.

"I don't see why we have to define the relationship." Her soft whisper was gentle to my ears but it wasn't gentle to my heart.

I knew she didn't. Defining the relationship was overused. It didn't need it, that was true, but I just wanted it.

"If it's about that rumor with Hyungsik, it was nothing." Doll swore but it was not about that. "I don't even know him. I don't know why it even blew up like that." Her face kept close to me, as she whispered. "That bitch blew it up to proportions without any evidence."

I knew that. I had a feeling she would bring that up. Deep down I think it still bothered her, because after that week, I was strung with someone else too.

That's why, I rather have us official.

"It's just we don't have a reason to hide it. It's not like Hoseok Hyung and Angel—forbidden and scandalous." I explained. It had been a while since we've been like this. And there was no reason for us two to be walking so carefully. "And the public is already skeptical of our relationship just being friends."

"Jimin...am I not enough?"

"Doll..." I looked at her. I gave her that look. I knew what she was doing, and so did she.

"Because I'm yours..." Dollface continued. I placed my forehead against her as well.

"And I yours..."

Her lips were soft as it met mine. I pulled away to look at her pretty face, and to see her eyes—those wonderful eyes.

"Think about it?" I pressed my lips softly on her neck. I gently sucked, knowing it would not bruise too hard. It would be easy to cover.

She brought my hand to her breasts and made me squeeze the twin globes.

"Hmm, I'll think about it okay." She promised.