+XXVII+

Ooh, flirty Jimin is a mood—at least for me. We are getting to the apex of this story!

🐻

Her eyes blinked furiously and she became fuming red.

And I chuckled. It was really cute.

"Do you want it?" I asked again, offering her to something was like the holy grail.

Dollface blinked, for a few moments she was quiet, before her cheeks flushed red like a tomato. It was cute like how her cheeks were tainted red, almost like red paint meeting water, tinging it with its red hues.

"Sorry..?" She blinked furiously as she wrapped her mind around my words. The words had come out so much easier than I had ever thought it would. Never had it occurred to me it would be so easy, but it had been easy. To be filled with her sweet presence would be life changing. I just knew it.

"Do you want to be my first?" I licked my lips, my tongue swiping slowly from the left corner to the right.

"What?"

"Dollface," I walked closer to her, getting so close that I had trapped her against the wall that held other parts of me. My fingers gripped several images, and it tore under my fingers, and it fell like a browned leaf of Autumn. "Instead of trying to look into me, or being intimate with me through the camera, instead all the me's that are in these pictures..."

She glanced at the particular picture that fell at her feet. It was me, caressing my lower lip while staring at her, who had been the photographer.

"Don't you want," I whispered into her right ears, bringing my lips closer allowing them to peck the lobe of her ear, "something more physically graspable?"

"Don't joke, please." Dollface seemed to be nice and mean at the same time.

"I don't joke, nor do I lie. If you want to touch me." I could see it, her hands on my body. "Touch me, not through the lens you hide behind, touch me with you fingers." I could feel my own heart pound in my chest.

Dollface gasped loudly as I gently goaded her finger into mine and I placed them on top my lips. Her eyes followed naturally.

Slowly, slowly, my lips parted and I felt her fingers under my tongue. I nipped at her slender fingers, those talented fingers. Slowly my lips pressed lightly, like butterflies gracing and greeting flowers, against her skin, moving up and trailing to her wrists, where her veins had flowing life in them.

"I'll let you touch me, wholly." Slowly I brought her hands to the place above my heart, where an active organ kept me alive.

"Jimin...", I watched as Dollface closed her eyes, her lashes like flowing drapes of a curtain. I watched as she gasped as each heartbeat seemed to excite her and lead her into dangers. Her heart was beating uncontrollably in her chest, just as her mind was engulfed by me, the one in front her. "You...you're a dangerous man."

It was a dangerous game and we were both in it to win. What a thought...

I pushed closer to her and allowed myself the luxury of touching her skin, near her collar. I could feel her shudder under my kiss, and I realized just how dangerous this attraction to her was—is.

I wonder if she knew how dangerous this attraction between us was, but for a bit longer...I will let this teasing continue.

"Touch me with your fingers...let me touch you Doll, in all the places that you crave, let me feel you." I whispered to her, letting the breath hit her skin and leaving lingering airy touch. "Do you not want that? Being able to feel something that no other woman has felt?"

"Jimin..." I smirked as I  knew I had her interested. I pulled away slowly watching her carefully, her eyes still closed.

"Then, come to me when you're ready, Doll." I pulled away completely and began to walk out the door. It was time to leave. "Thanks for the tea."

"Huh?" Her eyes opened abruptly, looking at me. I had a grin on my face as her lashes flapped like wings of a bird.

"I'll be waiting!" I chimed as I left her standing there, stuck to the pictures of me.

I just had to wait. And I could wait since I was a patient man.

Come to me, Doll...