+XXII+

"Come on Dollface..." I watched amused as she shook her head fervently.

"This is too soon...", Dollface looked horrified. I didn't blame her. "Too soon."

It could have been a lot. First she woke up in someone's bed—in mine specifically. Then she had to dress in my clothes before she came out in embarrassment, only to find out that she had a couple photo shoot with the guy who she spilled her guts out to—literally.

"Come on Dollface, get dressed first, then think about it later..."

I watched, amusement evident in my smile as she was pulled away by the stylist and makeup artist, her hips swaying.

🐻

We began, somehow the nerves taking over us.

"Dollface...you're too tense." I whispered into her ears as she had a grimace on. She was supposed to be looking at me, but she seemed to blank out or close her eyes. Her body was frozen and rigid. "Relax..."

"Easier said than done," Dollface breathed out as she looked up at me. She looked less pained when she was focused on me but it seemed to make her even more aware of how rigid she was.

I smiled softly, it was true. It was never easier than just saying it with words. Sometimes actions were the most difficult.

"True...but try Doll. You're beautiful."

The photographer kept taking snapping his shots, knowing that out of hundreds; at least a few would come out printable.

"He's the 'more the better' type huh?" Dollface snapped lowly as the incessant snaps of the camera seemed to make her more anxious and more distressed. Her voice was tinged with annoyance, but it was still lovely and melodic.

"Yeah, the shoot will be shorter, but that also means there will be less acceptable shots." I answered and Doll nodded as she finally looked up at me.

She lingered, that was odd for her. She was usually a no-nonsense type of woman. She seemed to focus on me to not focus on the work. I was kind of honored. I asked, as I kept myself in the same position and face the photographer had suggested.

"What is it?" I kept my eyes on her ears, as instructed to. This was for a jewelry brand.

"It doesn't suit you, this dark smoky look..." She finally said as she looked at the crease of my eyes. I met her eyes but kept them on her irises, as we got closer. I moved a finger to the necklace. "And your green contacts..."

"Oh? My fans like it..." I kept the whispers soft, so there wouldn't be large movements while the photographer kept shooting. It was to be like a slow motion picture. Every shot only slightly different.

"Yeah, I guess, but your brown eyes are better."

I chuckled. She pulled her head back like a chicken at that, but it was cute as I smiled, a corner of my lips turning up.

"You're a strange person." Her eyes were really beautiful, and I loved how I looked in her irises.

'How so?"

"You're cocky, flirty and frivolous." I coughed as her words came out so naturally. They were insults...but she seemed to say it as if they were compliments. She wasn't done though, "But you're nice...like too overly nice, which just goes hand to hand in with your flirtiness, but it's genuine, or I think it is."

"Next position!" A rather annoying voice entered, but I decided to make sure she kept talking. It relaxed her more and she became more natural with her facial expressions.

"Here," I took her hand and pulled her closer to me. On the squishy sofa, I leaned forward, as she sat. In the end, the position would have my head resting on her shoulder. "Continue, Dollface. Tell me...how do you know?"

"Based on how you, Jungkook and the Director converse and also interact with each other. It's more than just friends. It's...as if there is a deeper bond between you and them."

I hummed as I leaned closer tilting my head while my ring ridden fingers rested on her collarbone.

"It's almost impenetrable," I could hear her swallow thickly.

Dollface grabbed my hand to stop me and I held her wrist and pulled her closer so her hand was near her cheek, that was almost all the set jewelry was shown in one shot. I just hoped that the photographer was smart enough to catch the moment.

"Yes, go on..." my voice seemed to hit that low note and it made her shudder.

I liked that, I liked how her body reacted to me. I liked the control it had on her body...

"Unless you're invited, we can't reach you. As if...you're not here on the same level of plane..."

"Hush...", my lips brushed her collarbone as I proceeded to the next position but at this point it was not about the photo shoot. This was about us. "I'm here..."

Then my lips touched the bottom of her hands, slowly brushing the bottom lips up, from the edge of her wrists, to her palms, the finally to her fingers tips.

Sensual, a slow lingering touch that ignited a spark, minuscule at first but it grows multiplying exponentially quickly.

One single touch and a connection is embedded between us.

One breath is taken.

🐻

May you be blessed and cleansed.