+XI+

"Hello?" I asked.

"You picked up! Yes!" This was not Hoseok Hyung's voice.

"You..." he never let me finished, his eagerness showing.

"Jimin, you never pick up! Seriously are you avoiding us again? Better not be, if not I'll smack you!"

"If that's why you called, I'm hanging up."

"No wait!" I waited. "Come on, I was just calling you to see how you were." He whined.

"Give me the phone, Taehyung." That also wasn't Hoseok Hyung either. "Jimin, open the door."

"What?" I squinted, blinking my tiredness away. "What door?"

"Your front door." Yoongi Hyung replied smoothly, his yawn was barely contained. "Now..."

His impatience kind of filled me with dread. I had no choice but to get my ass up. With each step, it was obvious, the clattering noises behind my door and the ability to get inside the apartment complex without permission, it was them. All of them.

I pulled the door open and they pushed their way in...as usual.

"Hey..."

"Move," Yoongi Hyung gently pushed me to the side so they could all rush in. I was surprised to see him since he was usually preoccupied with his wife.

"Good to see you Chimmy..." Jin Hyung smiled as he gently rubbed my cheeks with a thumb before entering with his bag of food. He carried it like it was a baby.

"Yo. You look good." Namjoon Hyung chuckled as he entered.

"Jimin!" Taehyung flung his heavy arms around my shoulders and I was then greeted with Hoseok Hyung and the little punk Jungkook.

"Hyung, you look alive for once." Jungkook jokes as he gave me his little bunny-toothed smile.

"Shut up." I whispered.

"Jungkook..." Hoseok Hyung warned before taking his shoes off. "Come on, we are hanging out here today."

🐻

"Why do you seem so happy?" Jungkook asked as he took a chip and tossed it into his mouth. He was on the floor his eyes on the ceiling as he mindless ate chips.

"Me?" I blinked.

"Yeah, you," Jungkook got up and poked at my chest, and I just shrugged. "You're giddy, and you're usually never giddy."

"It's unbecoming." Taehyung nodded in agreement from across the living room.

"Leave him alone guys." Jin said, as his hands played with the glass of whiskey, the ice clinking softly. Then he was busy talking to Yoongi Hyung, who was probably gushing about his kitten.

"Thank you."

Hoseok Hyung's eyes followed me as I looked at my phone. My eyes were glued to the screen as I studied the doll-like features.

"What?" I asked finally.

"Nothing..." he shook his head as he drank his martini. He was looking at me with a knowing look.

Strange.

Hyung's been strange though. Since the hospital...he's been strange. But hell, who was I to call him strange. I was probabaly the strangest after Taehyung.

"Hey Hyung..." I looked at Jungkook, who had a playfulness in his tone and I wanted to ignore him but it had been too late.

I kind of regretted it as soon as I did. He had this smirk and I knew that he was going to make fun of me. The punk always had something to tease me for.

"Are you..."

I rolled my eyes at him, I had a feeling where this was going.

"Have you...finally...lost your V-card?"

And laughter arose...

"You were doing so well, Jungkook." I rolled my eyes as I finished my shot of alcohol. It seemed to not do anything for me.

"Come on Hyung...how do you still have it?" Jungkook curiously asked. "You flirt with girls all the time."

"How are you not diseased?" I tried to change the subject. " and I don't flirt with all the girls. You do."

"Because I'm safe. And I have my Bunny now. And yes you do. You're the biggest flirt here—which is strange since you're a virgin."

"Jungkook don't be mean to Jimin." Jin Hyung scolded the younger male from across the room.

I really don't understand. Was it really strange for me to not have had sex? Was it that bad for me to save it for later?

I just didn't think I need to be that intimate with random girls.

"It's fine." Namjoon Hyung chuckled but sternly looked at Jungkook, who could not stop snickering at me. "Jungkook. Leave Jimin alone."

The little punk...but other than that, the night was enjoyable, hanging out with them.

🐻

(If you didn't know, this was the night Yoongi had a boy's night in the Epilogue.)

See you soon!

🎂And it's my birthday! No it's not! Yes it is!🎂