+XVII+

My eyes were on her. That soft looking lips, the gentle curve of her eyebrows, the eyes that saw more than anyone, and I wanted to know all she was thinking. I wanted to know what kind of expression she would have when she was at the height of elation.

Dollface made a face.

I licked my lips as I went to see her fingers, thin long, and beautiful. They were around the camera. She looked so in zen. This was her zone, her battlefield.

She took a few pictures and she lifted her eyes away from the camera and stared at me. Looking at me, Dollface sighed before coming closer. Without saying anything her beautiful body sauntered over to me.

She messed up my hair and picked a few strands before clicking her teeth in approval.

What got me though was the most captivating smile that she showed me once she was done fixing my hair. It was her stamp of approval.

"Dollface, admit it. You like me," I couldn't help the words that came out of my lips. I didn't mean to, but it came out. I wondered it was more wishing than anything.

Eyes really were the door to your soul, because one look from her glassy eyes, I felt my soul being violated.

She turned away back to where she had been standing, only leaving me wanting more. I licked my lips with a hunger.

Why did she leave such a hunger inside of me?

Why did she incite such terrible infliction inside of me to lavish her with...perhaps unwanted attention?

It was too late, I guess.

Emotions attached or not, there was a burning coal inside of me that mirrored what could be lust, desire. Something that all humans had...

"Stop staring like that!" She shouted at one point, her words sharp, but my ears were closed as I focused on only on her pretty lips.

Even though, I suspected that she did not like how I looked through her camera. It made her feel vulnerable I knew that, but I felt vulnerable too—exposed.

Pictures kept being taken though. She never stopped.

Then all of the sudden Jungkook tackled me and I almost fell but I kept on getting my balance back with some effort. I stared blankly at nothing as she blinked at us, all the while Jungkook hung at my body like a damn koala.

My thoughts of her...dangerous and sinful, but so tempting left me at the distraction that Jungkook caused.

"Jungkook get off of me." I groaned at the male. He was really heavy. And since he was more muscular than I was, I didn't know why he acted like this sometimes.

"No...", he whined with a his lips pushed out.

"Hey! Dolly! It's my turn!" Jungkook whined. I stared down at him while I was being shaken by him, like a tree being cut down by burly bearded men with saws.

"Don't call me that...", Dollface frowned as she looked at me with piqued face.

"Come on Jungkook," I tried to push him off but he was so heavy and strong. This muscle mania...

"No, you guys keep ignoring me! And stop with wiggling your eyes. You too Dollface!"

"Don't call me that either." She glanced at me with a bit of annoyance. "This is your fault," she pointed at me.

I couldn't deny it. It was my fault.

But my Dollface had her hand in my downfall too...

🐻

💜hugs to you💜