+XXX+

Mas (more)??
😏

🐻

I found her laying on the edge of my bed...in my room, in front of me.

She exposed herself to me, her legs apart, my eyes taking in the swollen petals of her womanhood.

Eagerly I pushed my face forward again to taste her fully once more.

"Jimin," my name sounded so special coming from her. From her lips, my name seemed to flow endlessly. Gasps, mewlings and moans...Dollface possessively continued lettering my name.

Soon, it was easy, to find a pace and pattern I liked to use on my pretty Doll.

My warm tongue was buried inside of her fleshy walls, taking long licks of her before moving back to the pearl between the shell of her thighs and fleshy lips.

She was tasty. So delicious...it only made me want more as I touched her sensitive bud.

"Does it feel good, Doll?" I asked her as she shuddered so beautifully, artistically.

"Yes..." A breathy moan escaped those perfect lips and I went back to her womanhood. "It feels good, Jimin. It feels really good."

"Hmm," I hummed as I continued to lap at the pearl. I didn't know how satisfactory it was to please her like this. It was rather addicting, her taste, her moans, her expressions.

"There," Dollface mewled, before she clenched her muscles and spasmed from my tongue. "Jimin!"

She came...all over.

"Damn, Doll...did you like it?" I smirked, my confidence growing at an everlasting, exponential speed. It was natural, it was not awkward for me to do this.

"Are you sure...this....is...", Dollface's thighs quivered.

"Shhh," I shushed her gently, her lips soft as I kissed her. Her tongue met my tongue still having the lingering taste of her. She hummed as our tongues mixed together to share the taste of her. "Don't think about that, Doll."

I resented Jungkook, but he was the last thing on my mind. The fact that my skills surprised her...and was in her mind was annoying. All that she should be thinking about was sheer pleasure. Nothing but desire for me should be springing from her...

In the end, nothing would matter except our naked bodies together and I would make my goal for our—my first.

"J-Jimin...", once she came to a rest, she began to move, her body moving deeper into the bed until she was sitting up and beckoning me.

"Hmm," I kissed her neck, my body naturally following her further on to the bed. My mouth was attached to her neck. "You taste so good."

Doll's hands smothered over my body, and I could feel my skin awaken. Her hands reached lower, tracing the lines of my hard toned body, her nails scratching lightly as if she became possessed with the skin she felt. I could tell she liked my body.

"Doll, don't tease." I groaned as I jolted under her touch. Her fingers gripped me tight and it throbbed painfully, as her eyes ravaged my face contorting with pleasure. I could feel her thumb rub over the slit that leaked with pre-cum. "Shit!" I cursed as I felt her poke at me. "Doll!"

"You like that?" Doll controlled me easily. Experience or no experience, under her fingers, I don't think anyone could go against her. She smiled as she felt me tremble at her mercy. "You like what I'm doing to you...?"

"Ugh," I could not help but lurch forward her, my hips pushing forward her as my dick became under her control. "Dollface I'm warning you."

"Try me," she teased me with her beautiful eyes and her soft lips parted as her tongue traced the edges of her teeth. Her hands were relentless as they stroked and pumped, enjoying the thickness and how I was at her mercy.

"Oh, you." I growled.

Then I pushed her to the bed, her back meeting the mattress, her hair flying. Her breasts were bouncing, and I pushed her thighs open, her inner thighs so slick and coated.

"Are you wet for me Dollface? Do you want this?" My eyes studied the masterpiece her body was. Each section, each centimeter deserving my full attention and care. I needed to memorize her—the beauty that she was.

Once I was done, my mind satisfied, and the aching penis much too painful to ignore, I moved to ready ourselves. I was going to plunge into her and make her into my personal doll. She was mine and mine alone.

Push it in and take claim of her...

"Jimin!"