+IX+

"That's a wrap!" The Director happily clapped but we weren't paying attention to her.

We only looked at each other, our eyes on each other. It was as if we were in our own world and I enjoyed every single millisecond of it.

"I kissed you?" I asked, the confusion clear.

All I could do was stare at her soft plump lips. They had been so soft. I knew they were soft but I didn't know how, but it did not matter because all I wanted was to feel them.

She rubbed her lips with the back of her hand. Her eyes were looking at me heated.

Hatred or not, it was hot.

She really was a fine specimen.

"You're disgusting." She whispered out as she pushed herself further away from me, my hands slipped away from her tiny waist.

The heat disappeared and I knew that I needed to feel her again. The desire was consuming...

Because it felt so good to feel alive. She made me feel alive.

"Perfect!" The Director was clapping as she ended the shoot. The bright lights dimmed. "Oh, that last shot was divine! You two are made to be filmed!"

"Yes, it was wonderful!" The assistant echoed out but the precious woman was not listening.

Her feet rushed away from me as her feet came away from the heels. I felt incomplete and I hated the feeling. I wanted to feel the fullness, the serenity of being complete.

She huffed away to the dressing room as she rubbed her fluffy lips to rub the lipstick gone. I liked the way her ass shaked and moved. She didn't walk like a model, she walked with a strut and it was enchanting the way her hips would sway.

Only when she was hidden behind the door did I get up from the floor.

I smiled as I felt the rush of desire run through my veins.

I felt this once before.

But this time, it was for her. And it was stronger, more definite.

It was interesting.

Somehow...I always was attracted to women that was hard to get.

Specifically, women that never liked me. I don't know why but they never liked me.

The women I liked never seemed to choose me as their number one. It was always someone else.

The men were either smarter, or nerdier. They were taller, like a giant.

It was normal. And I usually gave up quick. There was no harm in that.

This time...this time was different.

This time I wasn't going to play around.

Just this one time, I wanted her to stay and not because of loneliness but because it felt right. And she would be worth it.

This time I wanted her truly. Not superficially but as mine.

And mine only.

🐻

Then again, I wasn't one for romance or women...