+XXXII+

jibooty_com
Booboo, and my beautiful precious readers, as requested, a warning for you.

It's not over, Not for a while.
❤️

🐻

"No, you freaking," Dollface wrapped her legs around my hips before tilting our bodies so that I was no longer on top of her. "You're a tease, Jimin. I hate you."

Her eyes were filled with resentment and pure lust. Her hands kept my chest down while she slammed once to swallow me whole, all the way to the hilt.

"I love you too, Doll." I smiled at her, her eyes widening in surprise at my response.

"Fuck." She moaned out loud, her pretty lips parting as she moved up and down, beginning rutting at the speed she desired. "So perfect."

"Yes, you are." I hummed as she moved the way she wanted. She was beautiful so much more as she moved the way she wanted on top of me.

Dollface seemed to grow wilder—her body strumming alive—as her inner thighs clapped against mine.

"You are too, fucker." Doll bit on her lower lip as a guttural moan left her as she bounced frantically before slowing down to catch her breath.

"Doll, your language is atrocious, but you're so addicting." I held her hips, gently rotating my thumb at her flesh as she moved. "Do you like it?"

"Fuck this is good." Dollface was bouncing gently, not wanting to slow down even though she was beginning to feel the burn. She kept moving, gravity helping her move her entire body up and down. "Your cock is so addicting!"

Like a spear, she impaled her body on top of it continuously. Her hands on my chest, she pushed me down, not allowing me to help her.

Dollface liked control, and by heavens was she a delightful sight as she grunted moaned out my name.

"Jimin!" Dollface screamed.

"You like being on top?" I asked as she delightfully moved on top of me.

"Yes." She answered with a tight squeeze.

"You like having me inside of you, Doll?" I was swelling with pride.

"Yes!" Doll responded with a fervor that tickled me with glee.

"And I like being inside of you." I smiled, my upper body pulled up so I was sitting, my arms comfortably around her.

Dollface jolted at my sudden closeness but kept her quick speed riding my cock. My hands reached for her breast, squeezing them gently. I eyed the two buttons, hard and darkened. I gently took one in my fingers while the other went between my teeth. Slowly, I nibbled.

Dollface abruptly stopped as she pushed her chest closer to me. Her eyes fluttered shut once more as she focused on feeling the nibbling teeth.

"Yes..." She liked it—too much.

I took the trembling nipple out before going back to her face—so satisfied, so alive.

"Doll," I slapped her butt with my palm, not harshly though, "keep going. I never told you to stop."

I touched her body, grazing her porcelain, cream-like skin. I wanted to engrave myself on her, and also inside of her.

"Yes!" Doll nodded before beginning to bounce again, her beautiful body taking the spear inside of her. "Jimin..."

"Kiss me, Doll." I beseeched her.

"Yes...", her lips touched mine with a fervor in response.

"Take me, Doll." I grunted as I kept soaring. With her working so hard, I could feel the strong get tighter and tighter, and shorter and shorter. Soon...but I didn't want it to end.

Not yet.

Just a little more I wanted to see her bare for me, all her soul, all her life.

All mine...my pretty living Doll.

🐻

"I like seeing you like this. Free—on top of my cock—you look so free." Doll was under me again, her body gotten enough exercise.

It was my turn. My turn to ride, and my turn to please.

Dollface was real honest, especially with her body. She liked it plain and simple. Slow and simple thrusts inside her core had her frozen as her entire body was focused on each insertion. Her eyes watched my cock shovel inside of her, digging into her hole happily.

Doll did not look away but kept her eyes frozen on her eager hole. She watched it—with her lips tightly closed, her lower teeth tugging the upper lip—accept each penetration perfectly open her up. She kept quiet as ears—mine and hers—were filled with sounds of sex.

"Jimin..."

"What is it?" I chorused.

"I-I...I like it. Don't stop." Her musical voice begged. And how could I deny my pretty Doll?

"Maybe we should stop..." I suggested in order to tease her, to see how she would beg to continue. It was also because I was close, so close.

"No," Doll grabbed my arms, which had been on either side of her, tightly. She was trying to hold me down, so I could not leave. "Stay."

Doll closed her eyes.

"Just like this, stay inside me." Doll prayed.

"Okay...whatever you want...", I answered.

My head touched hers, our foreheads kissing.

This...this was my—our first time.

🐻
I think it was a rather beautiful first time. I wanted to write a first time sex in a beautiful, but passionate and sexy setting. I hope this reflected that.

See you next chapter!

Oh! Happy New Year!!🎈
🥰hahakim🥰