+XX+

Her breath hit my skin and sent me to the edge, the pitch and harsh intakes of breath, as our limbs moved almost infant-like in the dark.

My eyes were adjusted well now. She was in my apartment. She was in my room...in my arms and on my bed.

That's how I imagined her as the pictures were taken. I imagined how quiet she would be as she mumbled to herself in her sleep. I saw how peacefully she would sleep, barely moving, allowing her to look even more like a doll.

The reality though, was fifty times better. I wanted that—this. She was alive even in her sleep. She slept gently moving at times, her chest moving up and down as breath entered through her esophagus and into her lungs. Her heart was pumping oxygen, supplying her limbs with needed refreshments.

I could see her body being on alert, despite how still she was in her sleep. The most spellbinding and tempting thing about this woman was the details. Her soft thighs peeked, under the thin boxers I provided her and the shirt was thin enough to display the raised, protruding pair of points that was on top of her chest, teasing and saluting me.

I wanted something so much, uncontrollably, as my thoughts continued to grow. My thoughts branched out and took a hold of me as it became more rated mature, and provocative.

This was like a curse, to be so close to her, but so distant and unable to reach out and touch her.

In the first place it would be wrong to touch her without her consent but my body responded nonetheless.

I pulled away roughly as I rolled off the bed and away from her. She was dangerous—dangerous and unknowingly seductive. She was my personal temptation.

Looking at the time, there was still had so much time before it would be a decent time to wake up. Moving myself, forcibly and begrudgingly, I went to the bathroom outside, away from her as the aching member would have to be taken care of before sleep could be resumed.

My eyes closed shut, with a gentle drawing of the fleshy curtains, and I could see her and I could feel her as my fingers pretended to be the sticky  flesh of her body. Uncaring of the thoughts, I allowed my body to feel the moment, and illusions envelop me in a dreamy state that heightened my sensitivity.

Surely it had been a while since I had done this, or had needed to do this. I was not hormonal or a teenager, but as if a second puberty hit, I was throttled into a world of discovery. I found her to be exhilarating both for my mind and body. My soul would fly with the thought of her meeting that pleasurable height with me.

Surely it would feel so much better to have real physical flesh touching flesh, as a slow dance was shared. I wondered—now happening so often—if it was truly amazing as it sounded.

I continued to stroke, and move my fingers delicately on the sensitive member.

Once that was taken care of...I would sleep on the sofa, keeping myself safe from demons that tempted me.

🐻

"What the fuk-!"

I woke up with a scream that sang throughout my apartment. It jolted me awake and in my confusion I rolled off the sofa and to the floor.

I frowned as I lifted myself up to my feet at the sudden screaming. It was hard. I was still so sleepy.

Then I realized I was not alone in my house. Dollface was still here...