+XXXI+

"Jimin!" I positioned the head at the entrance of her cave, the knob enveloped in her juices, her stickiness.

I halted my movements.

As much as I wanted to claim her hole mine so I could use her, I could not help but stop. She was too precious to just use. This wasn't just about me. This was about Doll too.

Was she okay with this? Can I go inside of her sticky walls?

My head spun in my own internal thoughts of turmoil. That's when Doll led me and encouraged. Her hands were so sure of where they were going and where they should be at.

"It's not my first, slam that pretty cock inside of me." Dollface seemed to go on. Her words getting messy, her eyes almost hysteric. She was a mess, and she knew it. "Make a mess out of me."

My fingers gripped, frozen, at her words, the digits stilled against her fleshy thighs.

I wondered if it would have the same effect in me if was someone else. No, it only churned me like this because it was Doll. Her hands partings fleshy petals, displaying the beautiful flesh that deserved devotion.

My jaws clenched as my damn cock ached harder at her words. It never used to react like this, it never got this excited for anyone but it was alive beating, leaking with need. My body was alive, as if risen from the grave, to the fingertips and my toes, every vein in my body told me to move and rush and feel this empty hole inside of me. And only she was able to do it.

"Dollface, I want to be inside of you."

"Come inside of me." Dollface opened her arms and beckoned me over. "I won't get pregnant, I'm on the pill. You can fill me up. Use your pretty doll with that pretty cock of yours."

"Doll..."

"Fuck me. Now." Doll was so seductive, her legs hooked at my waist pulling me toward her. Gravity plunged me inside of her and it was easy to side inside since I was already positioned inside of her.

"Doll..." I screamed her name as I was enveloped by her—completely.

It pulsated inside of her as it stirred her body beautifully. It was mesmerizing. I realized how beautiful the connection was. It was something to be shared with someone special, it was not something that could be squandered away.

I was glad it was with her and no one else.

"Doll, you feel good." It escaped my plump lips as I pushed it in and pulled out. The heat was spreading like a fire fueled by an accelerant. She was my oil and water to the fire within me.

I tried a few things, taking it out, but not all the way out, before pushing it in but in different angles. Finding new spots to push the head against her sticky walls.

How my cock disappeared inside of her, filling her up inside. Even though I coul not see it, I could feel it. I could feel her. The conversation between us was not through words but through our bodies.

And it was all we needed.

I finally looked into her eyes taking in and meeting her soul through the glass windows.

Her name was so musical to hear and so perfect to voice.

"Does it feel good, Doll?" I asked as my hips moved delicately slowly.

She whimpered, slowly nodding, "it feels good."

"You're perfect. You fit me perfectly. I was made to be fucked by your cock."

"Doll...it's so snug." It pulsed and pulsed. "I can feel you. I can feel you."

Why did I feel so much? Why was everything more heightened.

"Jimin!" Dollface whined. "Move!"

"Slowly, Doll, slowly...I want to take my time with you!" I groaned out, my hips slowly gyrating. Slow, I wanted it to be slow, letting the sensual air envelop our bodies.

"Damn it," Doll had a very, ugh, a different idea, her needs over taking her.

A desire for bodies to be smashed, and our bodies to collide in never ending rhythm, was evident in her feral eyes. It was attractive, the way she met my eyes, not letting them disconnect, except when the need to move for too much for her. I was torn between satisfying her eager needs and letting this last.

"Park Jimin...it's now or never." She implored.

"Dollface, we have all the time in the world." I tried to convince her. My words also convincing myself. It was easier for me.

This was my first time. I was unsure of every movements I made. Still, every single moment was special with her.

Doll bucked her hips, letting my hard cock enter her harshly. It felt good...to be inside of her, to be whole with her.

"No, you freaking. You're a tease, Jimin. I hate you." Dollface huffed.

Bu she didn't mean it, her hips moving anxiously. I stared up at her, so beautiful, so lovely.

This was our first time together.