+II+

Work is a pain in general, but work during vacation is hell.

I drove my red car, driving by the highway faster than I should be going. Time always seemed to go faster when time was tight.

Whenever there was a need for me to arrive on time somewhere, time always seemed to tick faster, making me late. I wasn't particularly a diva. I was usually just late, that's it.

As my hands on maneuvered the wheel of the car smoothly. The scenes around me began to morph. There was no honking as I pulled out of the city, feet by feet. It was peaceful and quiet. The ride was enjoyable, the alone time was something that came rarely and so it was nice to have some quiet.

The ride as nice as it was came to an end. I arrived at the set and it was messy and people were running around everywhere.

My manager was nowhere to be seen and I sighed as I entered the brightly lit room. It seemed that my manager had forgotten about me and left me to my own doings. I looked at the rack of clothes and looked through them lazily. My eyes took each one and skimmed at them.

It was definitely Jack's designs.

"Jimin, you're here." One of the stylist came up to me and I turned to look at the busy workers. "I'll call the Creative Director so she can give you the run down."

"Fine." I nodded and the stylist rushed away busy with their own doings and to-do list.

I watched the scene familiar to me and rested against the wall next to the rack of clothes. I would rather stay away from the busy line of people until it was my turn. I shut my eyes closed and allowed the color black to calm me and zone me out of this place.

Perhaps I could have gone to Bora Bora. Yoongi Hyung And his wife had gone to the island and she had exclaimed and praised its beauty. She had a way with words. She had a way with Yoongi Hyung. It was very interesting I see the older man bend to his wife's wishes.

Love I wonder if it changes you for the worst or the better.

I have never been in love. I wanted to know what it meant because most could not explain it.

My brain could not rest with its thoughts and my mouth began to feel dry. I was parched.

"Who are you?" I peeled my eyes open to see a nerdy looking woman in front of me. Her baggy clothes, much too big on her and it made her look bigger than she was. Her height reached my height, perhaps a few centimeters shorter than I was. Her sneakers were too dirty to be white but not dirty enough to be black.

I opened my eyes completely, letting my eyes study her but I really was thirsty. And since I did not know where anything was, the timing was timely. She was sent by the heavens to me to help me.

Or so I thought.

"Hey, sweetheart, get me some water." I patted her shoulder before moving past her. I hadn't even looked at her face.

"Uh—excuse you!" She screamed behind me and I turned back to her to look at her.

She took large steps forward toward me until she stood very close to me.

Now that she was extremely close to me, I could see her features. Her eyes were wide and large as if she was a doll made by humans and they were clear as as glass. Her skin was translucent, spotless and like cream, as if I touched her skin, it would moisturize me.

"I don't care who you are but don't assume anything! Asshole!" She poked my chest several times with her pointy index finger. It kind of hurt.

I blinked.

Truly...what a day it was.

What my day off had turned into...