+XVIII+

It was finally over.

Jungkook was done and Hoseok Hyung was standing nearby with the managers.

"Let's go," Jungkook clapped as he smiled. He completed the push ups he had challenged himself to do and was now jumping. I didn't know how he had so much energy. In the first place I didn't know why he had needed to do the push ups.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I continued to stare at my pretty Dollface, who had just completed packing her cameras.

"To celebrate!" He smirked as he placed his heavy hands on my shoulders. I was now burdened with his weight.

"What?"

"Let's go, dolly!" Jungkook shouted as he pulled Dollface. I was glad my shoulders were free but I frowned as she as being grabbed by him.

She had a funny face as she stammered.

"Wait, I don't want to go." Dollface had a disgusting face as she tried to pull away from the muscle pig. It didn't work of course, since it was Jungkook. "No, Jungkook let me go."

"Jungkook, it's not nice to call people dolly. At least be nice like Jimin, like Dollface..." Hoseok Hyung chuckled and ignored the face that Doll made at him. "I'm sorry, but you're required to join. I'll see you guys all there." Hyung smiled before leaving to go talk to someone again.

I guess bosses on top, right? Since we all had to go.

I nodded to him before I went to a Jungkook. With a firm hand I pulled her away from him. The poor woman was being jostled by a man thrice as strong as her.

"Stop," Jungkook gave me a smile that I ignored as I explained myself. I did not know why I had to in the first place, but nonetheless did. "You're hurting her."

"Fine," she could not ignore Hyung's request either.

I smiled as I gently called to Doll. "Come on, I think Hyung's paying for you."

We walked out to the empty lobby and to the elevator where it would take us to the parking lot.

"Me?" Dollface was so cute. She had so many sides to her that were so wonderful. She was so interesting, I'm not sure why, but she was.

"Yeah...", Jungkook interjected happily. "It's your welcome party! We don't usually hold one but I think you're special."

He winked at the end, I was sure that was unneeded. I rolled my eyes as he chuckled. I hated those round eyes of his that glistened.

It was as if he knew so much more than me but I was older than him. Since I was so preoccupied by him, I had not realized that the pretty doll had been watching me.

All throughout the night I could not help but notice that Dollface looked at me with a rather skeptical eye. I wonder what I had done wrong, but even then I wasn't allowed to think about that because Jungkook kept being Jungkook and attacking me and making fun of me. Hoseok Hyung just chuckled laughing at me with Jungkook.

Taehyung seemed to be frowning more and more as the night progressed and I had been unable to ask him why. Besides...he left before I could even ask.

Even without everyone, the night continued to move.

🐻

We are getting there. I promise.