+XXIII+

Today's shoot wasn't bad.

It was great because I discovered something about Dollface and me. It was discovery, a eureka moment.

I had an affect on Dollface, physically.

As I got changed to my normal clothes, I smiled at the thoughts that was now left from the photo shoot.

🐻

"Ugh, Jungkook what are you doing here?" I whined as I came out finally and the first person I saw was him.

I had come out last, the photo shoot needing more images of me by myself, to which I was not pleased since I wanted to be with Doll. Thus I was annoyed to find Jungkook with a puzzled Dollface.

"What?" I asked Dollface as Jungkook snickered and Dollface just stared at me with such confusion. It was as if I had four heads. "Jungkook...what did you say to her?"

"There's no way..." Dollface shook her head as if she could not believe whatever Jungkook had told her in secret. "I don't believe you."

"No, I'm telling you the truth." The punk nodded frantically like a child, his eyes wide and round like a deer caught in a headlight.

Dollface gazed at me as she took a sharp intake of breath. She considered me carefully, nearly scanning me from head to toe.

What was with the head to toe check out?

"Are you sure...?" Dollface went back to Jungkook but she stared at me long enough without a twisted expression. It was more curiosity...her eyes were curious as it looked at me and the look she gave me tickled my insides.

"Oh, yeah, I'm sure." The Bunny-boy snickered in his seat and I could only be wary of him.

"What did you tell her?" I paled as my eyelashes fluttered down. There were so many she could have been told and the way to undo them was damn annoying and difficult. "Jungkook," I growled out finally. "Leave."

"No!" He pouted as his voice went up and his eyes got large and circular, making the white in his eyes more prominent.

"Leave," I pushed my fingers through my silver hair.

"Aw, come on, Hyung—I even brought food." He gestured to the array of nourishment before him.

I picked up an eyebrow at that.

"Food?" Jungkook smirked and I looked down at the table as I got near and I accepted it. It was good food and good people never say no to good food. "Fine."

He hurrahed and we ate.

🐻

For the short while though I had forgotten the curious conversation that had secretly occurred without me between Doll and Jungkook.

I hadn't need to wait long because Doll would tell me soon enough.