+XXXIV+

Like I said...🍋
🐻

I found the crook of her neck with my fingers, and began there.

In the living room, still dark as if no one was indoors, I stood behind Dollface, her sweet perfume infecting my nose. Both hands started from her shoulders, the heaviness of my hand letting Dollface know I was behind her.

I could hear every breath, every sigh, and movements we both made.

Slowly, ever so gently, it slid down her shoulder till her elbow where it changed direction. My hands moved to her stomach, feeling the flesh move against the pressure. Carefully I crept my fingers above to rest just below her bosom.

All my senses were so heightened, I leaned forward to rest my lips, just pressing them against the exposed skin. My eyes shuttered closed as I focused on all my senses on her. My tongue found her taste so inviting, and delicious.

A million things were going inside of me, but one thing that was definite was the hunger. It all bloomed inside of me. It was all caused by her.

"You make me feel alive. I can feel myself come alive with you. When you look at me, I shudder in bliss." I whispered into her ears, my lips trailing down from her earlobe to her neck. The wind that left my lungs gently moving her hair.

Her back was pressed against my chest, her soft heat permeating and warming me up.

"You see me, eye to eye. All of me, you look inside and I feel vulnerable, but who else but you." I was conquered, my nose intaking her beautiful scent.

"Oh, Dollface," I turned her around and had her face me. Doll had her lively eyes closed shut tightly. She was so beautiful. I licked my upper lip, "when I'm inside of you. I can feel your soul. Can you feel mine?  I can feel your heart when I touch you. What can you feel...when you touch me?"

Her body was sensitive.

"Jimin, stop playing with me." Doll opened her pretty green eyes, so full of vibrancy. Her hands eventually found the hardened member, her digits grabbing the hardness through my pants. She gripped it tight, stroking me, feeling me, knowing full well it throbbed for her. "Stop...stop being a tease."

I pushed her upper body forward, her hair flying forward like a wave. Her ass rubbing against my groins, teasing me like she always did.

It was a dance. And Dollface was my partner, she knew exactly how I would move, and how to move. We moved step by step taking our time, letting us dry hump each other slowly. Her skin tight pants only exemplifying the shape of her thighs and wonderful legs as we continued our delightful dance.

I led and pushed her to the sofa, the soft seat cushions dampening the impact. She unbuttoned her pants as I moved to stand on my knees, while my hands found the edge, and began pulling them away from her legs. I helped her to further our progress.

"Shall I start?" I pulled at the edges of my lower lip as I raised an eyebrow, my eyes staring into her.

"Shut up." Doll got tense as a shudder travelled throughout her body, her near-naked body adjusting to the open air.

When Doll was able to look back at me, the shudder passing and gone, she looked at me who had been patiently waiting. My head was between the junction of her thighs, making sure to keep my head buried so she couldn't deny me the pleasures of making her cum with just my tongue—but that was for later. We had yet to even begin.

My Doll was doing so well denying herself by not giving in immediately but I did not complain. I loved our games. I loved being tested because I was patient and it was one of my virtues. Though Dollface kept her stubborn act, she did an utmost wonderful job in keeping her legs spread for me, so I could feast on her, and so she could be taken to ecstasy.

My tongue loved the taste of her core, the juices dripping down her slit from the center. Her soaked underwear was translucent and the thin fabric was stuck on the plump, flesh lower lips. With the layer her underwear provided, I assaulted the sensitive pearl with my teeth, grinding and nipping, turning into a hungry beast.

"Do you want me Doll? Do you love me?" I asked, almost innocent and playful.

"No," she still denied her attraction toward me. It was only endearing, her actions so cute as she looked at the slickness around her core. So hard to deny when she was so soaked, the underwear long past needing to be washed. "Jimin..."

"Are you sure?" Dollface nodded as my head lifted further away, finding a resting spot on one of her thighs.

I gently blew on her covered wet sex, perhaps to make it dry...

She groaned in response.

"How about now?" I blew again gently, drying the underwear—not that it would dry the soaking fabric that stuck to her plump, clammy flesh.

She didn't say anything, her upper teeth harshly tugging on her lower lips, turning them red in color.

"But you're so wet...so wet." I stroked the hidden treasure as my throat got parched looking at it. She was overflowing like a fountain in a middle of an arid area, my fingers coating itself nicely.

"I'm always wet." Doll moaned out.

And that was enough foreplay. It was all in her voice.

I pushed myself up and began unbuckling my pants. It had been too tight and to feel it release itself from its captivity was a relief. I sighed in relief as Doll turned around, her body facing the wall as she pushed her round bottoms back toward me until she was at 145 degree angle. Her hands were at the soft cushioned head of the sofa, holding herself in place as she waited for the night of rutting to begin.

My fingers roamed her back and hips before going to the hem of her sticky underwear. Kissing her shoulder, her index fingers tugged and tore the fabric away and to the ground, where it laid near the rest of our clothes that were in a heap.

"Jimin...now!" Dollface begged as I aimed my penis at the hole, taking time to tease her.

She was right...I was a tease, but I could not help it. Not when she was so fun.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." Her nails scratched the sofa.

"Without protection...?" I asked, prolonging the inevitable thrashing of our bodies.

"Jimin!" Dollface glared and turned to look at me. "It doesn't matter. I am on birth control."

"Still...", of course I knew about the thing inside her arm. I just wanted to tease her more.

"Jimin...please!" A desperation in her voice...

And I plunged.

🐻
This book of the series have lots of foreplay...I like.

But on a side note, please don't allow your partner to blow air into your vajayjay, it's very dangerous. It can cause an embolism inside and death can happen. It's especially dangerous if you are pregnant!

Please be safe!

I love you with all my heart my Boos!
💙💙💙