+XXI+

Getting gently to my feet, I slowly dragged myself to my precious room filled with my precious bed.

She continued to shout to herself asking herself where she was? And where her clothes was...

All I could think about though was how loud and ringing it was in my ears. I just wanted it to stop.

"Please...", I groaned my ears was hurting. "Dollface please...stop screaming. It's still too early!"

"What! You!"

I winced as my ears were going to bleed. She wasn't even near me. Now I guess I could be glad for the fact that she was not throwing my pillows at me. They were expensive pillows.

"What...what did y-you do to me?!" I couldn't tell if it was a question or a statement. It could have been an exclamation too.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I scratched my back, as I yawned. "Doll I didn't do anything to you."

I wish we could have slept longer. It was only 8 in the morning. And she looked so comfortable burrowed in my soft blankets. I missed it...my blankets.

I gave up. Sleep and the bed was more important. I went to the bed and hugged one of the pillows and closed my eyes. I could hear her scoffing at my behavior.

"Dollface, let's just sleep...just for a little longer...okay."

"No!" Dollface pulled at my arms.

This went on until we heard steps coming close to the door.

"Jimin...?" I lifted and turned my face toward the person, and sighed as it was my Manager. He looked at me and then Doll, and then back to me. Then he scanned Dollface once and then twice. "Uh...what?", he stammered.

"You're here," I sighed as I sat up. I still wanted to sleep. "What is it now? I thought we had the day off."

"No, that's next week." He seemed to snap out of his thoughts as I continued to stare at him. "Is that...?"

"Wait outside," I told him and he swallowed before moving. The Manager closed the door shut behind him.

I ruffled my hair before I turned to Dollface. I hovered over her, and she froze as I went closer to her. She froze, like a statue as I leaned closer.

Then I couldn't help but laugh. It was cute how she froze, but I wasn't trying to attack her. I just wanted my phone.

"Dollface, get dressed. I have some sweaters you could wear as a dress. You can also borrow a belt."

She looked at me without saying anything.

"Don't worry I didn't do anything to you. I wouldn't attack a woman when she's unconscious. That's immoral and a crime. Your clothes were ruined when you barfed."

"What?"

"I stripped you because you let everything free on not only yourself but me." I watched as her eyes turned horrified. She gasped, maybe it was because she was sorry. "That's why you're in my shirt. Come out when you're ready."

"W-why?" I noticed the tinge of embarrassment in her cheeks.

So cute.

"We will take you home. I have to work...unless you want to wait for me here..."

"N-no!" She flushed red as she rushed to find her way into my closet.

I chuckled as I let her be. I could go out with what I had on.