Chapter 10: Apprentice

Looking down on the pavement you slowly walked down the same path you took that morning the sun showed that it was late afternoon, somewhere around 4 p. m.

And with that you were carrying the heavy heater alone.

You sighed as you looked down trying to hold back the tears. It all happened before. The teasing. Kids aren't really aloud for physical bullying and they know they can't justify to be heroes if they do that.

Though that didn't mean that they couldn't tease about it.

They thought it was harmless, but that wasn't the same if you were the victim.

"Oh, hello dear..!" You looked up and saw the same repair man from earlier in the morning.

"Hello mister!" You greeted walking up to him.

"Got me something to fix already?" He laughed amusingly making you chuckle nervously.

"Ah, no problem kiddo, the least I can do for helping this morning!" The man say and aloud you in.

Finally observing the man, he wasn't exactly old to say, thoughh he looked to be in his late 50' s which almost made you mistaken hm for a older men.

His hair was brown and his eyes were almost identically green to yours.

"So what seemed to be the problem." The man asked.

Scartching the back of your nerbously walking up to the work table. "Ah, I actually don't know. I was in a hurry to get it fixed.." you confessed.

"So you broke it?" He asked making your jump.

"N-No..! I would never, its just my classmates want me to get it fixed, or else..." you trailed off softly giving off a hint to the man that you were threatened.

"Ah its okay kiddo.." he say patting your head for encouragement.

"Don't worry we'll fix it."

" 'we'?" You looked at him in question.

"Well do you want to learn?" He asked.

Thinking about it you realized that you really have no plan for your future. Since the other students always degraded you, you always thought that being a house wife was the only thing that would be a possible future for you.

But now that you were given a chance to do something different would you take it.

"Hmmm... Yes, I would like to learn..!" You grinned at him making the man smile back enthusiastically.

"Good!" He say.

"But uh... I never got your name.." you mutter making him blink and apologize.

"Sāji Kinzoku. Or just to call me Kinzoku-sensei." With a smile you bowed at him.

"Please take care of me Kinzoku-sensei..!" You smiled.

"Not of you qill also take care of me, this old man may be slow sometimes..!" He joked.

'But you don't look that old, sensei... ' you nervously laughed as he hollored.

[--]

And that his how you started your work as a apprentice.

Everyday after school and in the afternoon in weekends you would go to Sāji's workshop and learn about mechanics.

You often told your mother and brother about him and what he'd teach you.

"Hey, hey, Izuku." You called over to him who was watching the news at the table while you sat on the couch.