Chapter 35: Comfort

[Flashback]

"You got a quirk?" You blankly stared at him as he nervously scratches his head nodding.

Silently you looked back down to your warm drink making the body grow more anxious.

'What is gonna happen? She always wanted to have a quirk too.. But now that she is the only one in the family who doesn't have a quirk —'

"What's your quirk about?" You asked catching his attention.

"U-Uh... S-Strength Enhancement" Izuku answered watching you nod unconsciously.

"Made sense, you were doing a lot of strength exercises for past months... Anything else I need to know?" You looked at him making him flinch.

"Um..." He nervously started. 'I can't control it yet so I could end up hurting myself every time I use it..' He wanted to say, but somehow his lips moved and he said something entirely different.

"...Nothing too dangerous."

[Flashback End]

Izuku brushed off the memory as he approached his teacher keeping the aching feeling at the back of his mind convincing himself it was the two injured fingers that was causing the pain.

They both left just as the spectator announced for the next battle.

Back at the stand you sighed in relief sitting back properly as the audience calmed down.

"You were so wild, big sis." Tamashī teased earning an embarrassed look from you.

"I-I was just influenced by the crowd..!" You said not looking into their eyes while they watch try to hide your glowing face.

Minutes later and the next battle was about to begin, everyone sat with eager as the next two competitors approached and stood on the cement battlefield.

"Oh, its Endeavor's son!" The people gasped in excitement behind you.

"I can't wait to see how the fight will go!" Another exclaimed.

The crowd around you cheered loudly but all you did was held the arm that was coated with ice with a frown 'Shōto...'.

You flinched a bit that didn't go unnoticed by your two male companions. "Are you okay, master?" Gensui asked worriedly.

"I'm fine..! Its just getting cold." You assured. And just as what you said, the stadium was becoming noticeably colder as Shōto was swinging towards the edge of the field by his classmate.

And instantly a massive large berg erected from the ground coating his opponent to the point where he couldn't move without ripping his skin.

Its tip was already reaching over the edge of the walls of the stadium, undoubtedly shocking the people outside.

The crowd was quiet as the quiet boy was announced winner, he, himself was covered in frostbites as aftermath of his excessive use of his quirk.

"Isn't that a little over kill?" Tamashī wondered out loud.

'Shōto is usually more reserved than this...' You thought to yourself.

[Flashback]

"Wow! Your quirk is ice? That is so cool!" You say lightly laughing at the pun you almost intentionally made.

The boy who sat in front of you nodded silently as he plonked the ice cubes he made into your cold drink.

"Since we are talking about quirks, may I ask what is yours?" Shōto politely say leaning slightly forward to you from his seat.