Chapter 28: Three Tickets, Two Invitation, One (Y/N)

"And you lost.. All of you and your asset is mine!~" The shadowed person grinned staring at the group before them who all shocker under their sharp gaze.

"Impossible...You..!"

"Don't be a sore loser." The shadow barked making his oppressor flinch visibly. The shadow's own assets smirked at the crumbling ego of the person before them.

"You get what you bet, when you pledge in the name of Chikau.."

The shadow spoke standing up, their screeched as it dragged on the floor. "I appreciate your service!" And with that the shadow and their companion left.

[--]

The sound of paper shift filled the silent room. With the buzz of cars outside your window and the sound of air con making sure the silence wasn't deafening, it still wasn't comfortable.

You sighed in exhaustion as you lean back on your chair. Processing the time you had spent in your late teacher's company. Aside from boring paperwork, you were able to get back to the engineering part you love doing as well as growing the population of your assets.

The thought of it made you grin cheekily at their shock look. "They must have not suspected it!" You chuckled under your breath but just as you did the ringtone of your phone rang.

"Wonder who could it be.." You picked it up and looked at the ID in which you smiled at and answered.

"Nekochi!" You beamed.

"H-Hey! Thought I you stopped calling me that!" Katsuki grumbled  through the phone his tone giving off signals in which he was embarrassed about it.

"But I missed calling you that! You used to be so cute..!" You teased.

"And you used to be the one that gets embarrassing..." He commented back almost feeling a grin edge on the corners of his lips.

Hearing that statement your eyes often remembering the good old days. "Yeah..." You whispered.

"Hmm... Anyway, there is this shitty sports festival that my school will hold in a few days." Katsuki started earning your attention.

"Oh, aren't you supposed to be preparing?" You asked.

"I am, but I need to make sure you see my unwavering victory in person." Katsuki confidently spoke earning a giggle in your part.

You always loved how Katsuki would be so confident in everything, as well as thankful he is not as fierce to as he is to others.

"I'll be there, don't worry, I'll take a look at where I would be able to find the entrance ticket for it.."

"No need, I already got it ready." You blinked at surprise before sighing in amusement. "You weren't gonna take no for an answer, are you?"

"Fuck no." He answered seriously making you shake your head at his antics.

"Fine..but you are gonna walk me to the stadium you will be in, I am sure I will get lost in the crowd." You added embarrassed.

"Of fucking course you will get lost." Katsuki rolled his eyes making you whine.

In the background you heard him being called which lead to him bidding you goodbye. "I'll see you there!" You promised and ended the call.

You sighed in delight already in a good mood after you spoke with him only to jump when your phone suddenly rings again.

"Hello?" You answered the called quickly unable to  have time to read the ID.

"(Y/N)-chan.." A familiar stoic voice spoke making you smile once again.

"Shōto!" You chirped happily "How are you?".

A small shuffle sound was heard by your guess, Shōto nodded forgetting you couldn't see him. "I am fine, thank you. Are you doing fine as well?" He asked earning an approving sound from you.

"About to leave for home actually." You told him already starting to pack up your possessions.

"Oh, have I called in a bad time?" Shōto muttered worriedly having an inner panic attack thinking he was bothering you.

"Not at all!" You eased. "Talking to you is quiet refreshing. Its nice to talk to you after a day of my crazy workers and acquaintances."

Shōto nodded again by habit, relieved. "I see. Well, I wanted to call you, cause my school is having a sports festival and I was hoping you'd be there to cheer for me..." He requested a bit shyly.

"Sure I'll be there!" You told him.

"That's good, I have the ticket already. I am so glad you accepted." Shōto revealed making you freeze.

'Huh?' You blinked in surprise.

"Well, I will see you there, though I must get going now. Farewell.." And the phone beeped signaling the call ended.

Speechless you dropped your hand hanging at your sides as you nervously laughed. 'Damn these boys...' You huffed.

"At least that's all.." You commented jinxing yourself as your Butler barged in your office happily with his horns having lights at the tip signaling his beaming emotion.

"Master look at this!" He yelled showing a ticket making you clench your phone in anticipation.

"I heard about your brother's school have a sports festival! So I bought you a ticket so you can go!" He declared.

Causing you to flinch at the announcement.

'What is with all these tickets!!' You thought falling down in defeat causing your butler to panic.

"Master!?"

"You guys are all prepared..." You mutter to yourself as you started to think what you should do with the other two extra tickets.

[--]

Standing in front of the school in a simple dress, cardigan and flats. You stood in line looking at the gate with the grooming line that you are in.

'I didn't think I'd slowly getting excited...' You thought to yourself looking around. 'Now that I am here...' You smiled to yourself as you felt your heart pump faster.

"Hey.. Master..." A voice called causing you to look back.

"What is it, Gensui?" The man looked around nervously as the people stare at his demon horns and some of his black scales the scattered around his skin.

"Are you sure its okay for me and Tamashī to go with you?" He asked as a younger boy with opposite colored hair looked at him weirdly.

"Excuse me? You are just saying this so you can hold back home." The white haired boy smirk cheekily making the man go in denial to keep his pride.

You smiled at their antics as you turned back to see it was now your turn for the inspection.

Watching your feat enter the grounds made your expression falter as this was literally contradicting your dislike for heroes and plan to stay away from them as possible.

The realization that you have to enter their territory made you unwell. But to distract you, you decided to keep your goal on cheering for three boys in mind...

And maybe for a few more soon..