Prolouge/Chapter 1

Before I start writing, I just wanted to say; I'm new to the fandom so if something is wrong feel free to comment it! I would just appreciate if you don't really comment on clear spelling or punctuation problems. It's really bitchy {no offense}.... So enjoy!! Oh! And also. Anything in italics is someone's thought. Whoever's POV it is, it's what they're thinking... Okay? Okay.

Chapter 1/ prologue

Ramin's POV

Ramin was feeling more alone than ever. Alone, sad, depressed. He had nothing. Him and Mandy were divorced and she got full custody of his kids. Hadley and Jaiden deserved more than they were getting from their mother.

Mandy; the one who had turned to alcohol to drown her sorrows in.

His kids called him daily, telling him how much they missed them. He would always tell them that he would try to find a way to get them away from their intoxicated mother, but something inside him thought he wouldn't be able to. But when Ramin would crack a joke and hear his kids giggle at him, he found his motivation to get them away from that hell hole.

Sierras POV

"Ahh!" Sierra heard the cries of her five year old at around 2am. She trudged out of bed, down the hall, and to Jades room.

She found her sitting on top of the covers clearly covered in sweat and tears. She was reaching for her mommy, who picked her up immediately. Sierra knew what she was crying about.

Ever since Sierra and Tam's engagement had broken off, Jade got nightmares about their fights.

She cradled the little being in her arms, waiting until the wailing stopped and she knew she was asleep. Sierra proceeded to tuck her in the covers once more and get back to her own room.

Sierra feeling more alone than ever. Alone, sad, depressed. She had nothing but Jade now. Tam had left them last month, leaving Sierra to be a single mother with a demanding career, and a not so flexible schedule.

Sierra and Ramin didn't know it, but their paths would cross soon. Leading them to the most amazing love story ever. Well, it was the best love story they'd ever know.