24-

Chapter 24

"Get up! Get up! Get up!" Sierra heard yelling and someone jumping on her bed.

Well, it turns out that Jade, Summer, Allegra, Ramin's mom, and her mom were jumping on the bed. Sierra groaned, rolling onto her stomach and burying her head in the pillow.

"Well, I guess someone forgot what today is." Her mom held back a laugh.

Sierras eyes flew open. I'm getting married today. She jumped up and engulfed Jade in a hug. "I'm getting married!" She shouted, spinning her around a bit.

Jade giggled as Sierra laid her down on the bed and tickled her stomach. Sierra ran and jumped around for a while before actually sitting down for breakfast.

As everyone ate, Sierras mom told everyone what the agenda was. "We get to relax until 2. At 2, we get hair and makeup done, that'll be done around 4. So at 4, we have a snack. And then after that, you get into your dress. And then we get to the venue and meet up with your father, and then things go from there."

That was a lot for Sierra to take in so she just nodded and kept eating. As time went on, Sierra started to get increasingly nervous.

She sat down in a chair and waited for Leon to start on her hair. She closed her eyes and took a bunch of deep breaths.

"Are you alright, Sierra?" Leon laid a hand on her shoulder.

"Ya, I'm fine. I guess I'm a little bit nervous though." She whispered, rubbing her engagement ring.

"You're not getting cold feet, right?" Leon gasped.

"No! Of course not, I love Ramin. I'm just nervous about the execution. What if I trip walking down the aisle? What if I fall when I'm dancing? What if I cry-"

"Sierra. You're being insane. It's your wedding, of course you're gonna cry! I think you'll get over your nerves once you see Ramin at the alter." Leon kisses her cheek and starts her updo.

An hour later, he hair is done and everyone is assembled in the living room to do makeup together. Sierra was just about to get her makeup started, when her phone buzzed.

"Mommy, it's Ramen Noodles!" She ran over to Sierra, handing her the phone.

She heard a high pitched squeak. "No! No contact with the husband to be!" Allegra tried to get the phone from her, but she easily got it away.

"Calm down, it's a text." Sierra rolled her eyes and opened the text.

It read; "I love you." And that was it. Sierra debated whether or not to respond, but she didn't. Sierra just assumed that Allegra would give her an earful about conversing with her fiancé.

Sierra finally started on her makeup once she had locked her phone, and continued to smile for hours about the simple text that she got so often, that she loved so much.

"Time to get in the dress!" Sierras heart stopped, and her breath caught in her throat.

She slowly glided into the other room to see her wedding dress on the couch. Sierra smiled to herself, again, rubbing her engagement ring.

It was a project to get the dress on because, you know, it's a wedding dress. It's always hard to get it on.

"You can't see it until you're at the church." Her mom sighed, tears in her eyes.

"Damn it." Sierra huffed, wanting badly to see her own reflection.

So after a half hour car ride and Jade asking a million times, "when are we gonna see ramen noodles," they were at the church. They assisted Sierra inside and then into their temporary room.