27- Pregnant

Chapter 27

Ramin linked his hand with Sierras as they walked through Central Park. Sierra wasn't paying attention to anything but the nervous feeling in the pit of her stomach.

"Sierra? Are you alright?" Ramin noticed her staring off.

"Ya. Actually, I wanted to go on this walk because I need to tell you something." Sierra couldn't help but cringe a bit.

"You can tell me anything, Sie." Ramin put his hand on her cheek. She immediately put it on top of his and smiled.

"I know, and I will tell you. But not this second, let's walk a little more." They started walking again and Sierra had to think quickly. How the hell am I going to tell him?!

"Well, if you won't talk yet, then I will." Ramin stated. "Kids." Sierra let out a sigh of relief. "I guess, now would be a good time to have another."

"You want another?" Ramin nodded eagerly. "Well," Sierra grinned at him and took both his hands in hers. "What if I told you, that you could have another? In about 7 months?"

It took Ramin a second to realize what she had said. "You- you're pregnant?" Sierra nodded. "That's amazing!" He shouted, spinning her around in a hug.

Sierra giggled with joy. She had never truly seen him like this before and it was amusing. They kept their arms around each other for quite some time before Ramin pulled away.

He looked at her stomach and placed a few soft kisses against it. "There's a baby in there." He whispered, still kissing her flat stomach.

"Ya, Ramin. Their is." She giggled again.

"You have to get to bed right now!" Ramin shouted, jetting down the sidewalk and to the penthouse.

Against Sierras requests, he tucked her in bed and got next to her. "We eventually have to tell everyone. Like the kids, and our families."

"How about we tell the kids now and invite both our families to dinner in a few days?" Sierra offered.

"Or tomorrow?" Ramin seemed eager to let everyone know. "Kids! Get in here!"

A few minutes later, the kids come in. Jade and Hadley were carrying Celie together and Jaiden with Olivia. "We were playing with the kitties mommy." Jade chimed, jumping on the bed and resting her head on Sierras lap.

"What do you two want?" Jaiden questioned, also sitting on the bed and helping Jaiden up too.

Ramin was the first to speak up. "I'm just gonna say it. Sierra is pregnant." Sierra facepalmed. They won't know what that means.

And sure enough; "Mommy, what does that mean?" Jade asked, sitting up.

"What that means, peanut, is that I have a baby growing in my tummy." Sierra starts to trace circles in her stomach. After a bit more explaining, the kids were extremely excited to have a new sibling soon.

So once they go to bed, Sierra tells her family about dinner and Ramin does the same with his family. They all reply saying they can come.

Later the next day Sierra and Ramin were just waiting for everyone to arrive while sitting on the couch. Ramin had his head on Sierras stomach while she played with his hair.

Summer was the first one to arrive, but she already knew so they stayed as they were. "Everyone else should be here in a second. I saw them parking their cars." Sierra and Ramin nodded, getting ready for everyone.

Sure enough, both families were there seconds later. Ramin fetched the kids while everyone sat down at the huge table.

Everyone started eating and a silence fell across the room. The only sound was the kids occasionally giggling at each other or because of what they were doing with their food.

"Alright, nobody is speaking. Why are all here?" Summer spoke up, smirking at the couple.

"Wow, Summer, you're supposed to be on our side." Ramin rolled his eyes teasingly.

"Oh my god." Ramin's mom gasped. Sierras breath caught in her throat. No, she did not figure it out yet. Ramin must have been thinking the same thing because he grabbed her hand under the table. "You're not getting divorced, right? If you two end up like Kim Kardashian and that other basketball guy, you're not in the family anymore." She said quickly and in one breath.

"No, actually," Sierra spoke very slowly. "Quite the contrary."

"Oh, cut the crap Sierra." Ramin and Sierra started a mini fight.

"What? I'm just giving them the intro." Sierra shrugged, laughing.

"When you told me you gave me a different intro." Ramin teased.

"I like to shake things up."

"Just tell them!" He half shouted but was laughing.

"Why do I have to do it? Why can't you?" Sierra argued.

"Just say it!" Ramin gave her a look.

"No." Sierra crossed her arms.

"She's pregnant!" He finally let out. Sierra slapped his arm, both of them laughing. "You wouldn't say it, so I did!"

So for the next ten minutes everyone got up to congratulate the couple. After they did that, they finished dinner and everyone filed out.

Sierra and Ramin flopped on the couch and looked at each other. "One down, two or three to go." Ramin sighed, pulling Sierra onto his lap.

"When are we gonna tell everyone? I mean, Polly already knows so I'm sure she told someone-"

"Wait. Polly knew before me?" Ramin gasped.

"Ya. I just needed someone to talk to about girl stuff. Don't worry, you found out two days after." Sierra grinned, kissing his cheek. "Okay, how about we tell my cast tomorrow since I'm sure half of them know already. Then we tell yours either the next day or the day after."

Ramin nodded and led her to bed. Just before Sierra was pulled into sleep, Ramin leaned down and kissed her stomach. "I love you." He whispered, letting Sierra get to sleep.