12~ After the show

Chapter 12

"Masquerade

Paper faces of parade

Masquerade

Hide your face so the world, will never find you..." Sierras heart broke at the sight of Ramin in that state of self hate. Even though she knew he was just acting, tears fell down her face.

Sierra went back down back the stairs and held out the ring he had given her. He stared at it and more tears fell down Sierras face as he sang, "Christine, I love you."

Now Sierra was pretty much sobbing but knew she had to sing right after this so she tried to gather herself. Ramin took the ring back from her and she went back to Hadley. "Say you'll share with me, one love, one lifetime..." They went on singing as Ramin disappeared from the stage.

Sierra watched from the wings as the actress playing Meg came on and held out the mask. The whole company got ready for bows and Sierra got in line, yet searched for Ramin.

When she finally saw him, she barely had time to react before he ran over and hugged her, lifting her off her feet. She laughed, pressing her lips to his. "That was brilliant!" She chimed, realizing that the dancers were bowing. She pulled Ramin into line and he wiped away the tears that were falling.

The original company started lining up behind them, with Andrew, Cameron, Sarah, and Michael. Everyone congratulated them on their performance and soon it was time for Hadley to bow. Ramin gave Sierra one last kiss before she ran out a curtsied.

She quickly got next to Hadley and waited for Ramin to come on. When he did, the audience cheered the loudest for him. Everyone went to take the last bows so Sierra reached out her hand to Ramin, which he kissed, before taking bows together.

They finished all the bows and Andrew came out and started talking. He introduced Cameron and the original cast and Sierra rested her head on Ramin's shoulder as he talked. When he announced that Sarah would singing Ramin gave Sierra another kiss and left the stage.

Sarah was phenomenal and all the phantoms were just as good. When Ramin came out, everyone got excited but everyone was screaming when Sarah hit the E.

When the whole cast came together and sang Music of The Night and took more bows, the audience was still on their feet.

When the confetti cannons went off, it got all over Sierra and Ramin. Everyone was getting off stage as the couple was blowing the confetti from their faces. Andrew and Cameron left with Sarah and the phantoms while Ramin and Sierra danced off behind them.

Colm started to push Ramin back in stage to do another bow by himself, after a few pushes he went. He bowed and when he was done and backing up Sierra ran out and wrapped her arms around his waist from behind. He seemed surprised at first but pulled her in front of him and they bowed together. Now Sierra was surprised when Ramin lifted her into his arms bridal style and carried her off stage for good.

When Ramin put her down backstage they hugged again. "That was amazing!" Sierra shouted, clinging to Ramin. Hadley soon collided with them and hugged them. Soon the whole company was in a massive group hug around Sierra, Ramin, and Hadley.

Eventually everyone pulled away and everyone started to take pictures together. The three started fooling around and taking random pictures together, one picture was even Ramin and Hadley holding Sierra.

Eventually Ramin and Sierra were just taking pictures together. Sierra found herself blushing when someone yelled, "Kiss her Ramin!" Ramin didn't waste any time dipping her down and pressing his lips to hers.