2- The Call

Chapter 2

Sierra was woken up the next morning by her phone, quite obnoxiously, ringing on her nightstand. "Hello?" She questioned, sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

Sierra was not expecting such a perky voice to be on the other end of the phone. Especially for a Monday morning. "Good morning Sierra!"

"Hey Cynthia." She yawned, acknowledging her manager. "What's up?"

"I called to tell you about a very important anniversary that is occurring in seven months." Seven months? Sierra barely knew what she was going to eat for breakfast, much less something seven months from now.

"What anniversary?"

"The phantom of the opera!" She, attempted, to sing. But ultimately failed.

"What does that have to do with me?" She pressed.

"Andrew Lloyd Webber wants you to be Christine."

"That's amazing! I'm so excited! Who else is in the show?" Sierra could hear Cynthia giggle on the other line.

"It's a surprise. You'll find out when you get here next week! I'll email you the details."

"Ok, thank you so much. I'll go tell Jade, I'm sure she'll be excited." Sierra says goodbye and quickly makes her way down the hallway.

She turned the corner and saw Jade walking into the kitchen. Sierra ran up, grabbing her from behind and kissing her face all over.

The little girl shook from laughter, trying to get Sierra to stop. "Mommy! Stop it!" Her giggles filled the apartment until she stopped. "What was that for?"

"I have very exciting news. Next week, you and I are going to England! I'll be there for a really long time though. I don't have much details, but I'll get them soon. Are you as excited as I am?!" Her face was blank.

Maybe that's because she doesn't know where England is.

Sierra whips out her phone and looks up a map, showing her where England is. She gasps. "Ya Jay, you're gonna go on your first plane!"

Jade jumps up and starts running around, yelling about how excited she was.

I just want to know who else is in the show with me. Who else could it be?

Ramin's POV

All the way in Toronto, Ramin Karimloo was getting the same call.

"Hello?"

"Hello Ramin." He knew it was his manager, Naomi. "Good morning!" Her voice was too cheerful for a Monday morning. Naomi was never morning person, especially on Mondays, so Ramin knew she had good news.

"Good morning to you too. What's got you in a good mood?" He questions, sitting up in bed.

"I have great news for you. As you know, the 25th anniversary of the phantom of the opera is in seven months. And of course Andrew wants to have a big show. Andrew Lloyd Webber wants you to be the phantom!"

Andrew Lloyd Webber wants me? Why?

Naomi goes on for a while about the show, the plane ride to England, telling him he couldn't know who else was in the show- wait.

England? Mandy and the kids are in England! Maybe I can get them out of there!

It was doubtful, but Ramin made a vow that he would do everything in his power to get his two boys away from Mandy.

Sierra's POV

The next week, Sierra found herself in a plane with a sleeping Jade next to her. The plane was almost ready to land so she would have to wake up.