10- The 'break up'

Hey! Usually these are are at the end, but I just wanted to say something.

Of course, this is the normal thing that everyone says; I may not be able to post as much now that school has started! I'm really really really really really sorry!

Chapter 10

"Sierra!" Ramin called, catching up to her and catching her hand in his. Sierra smiled and the simple gesture that made her feel a tad happier. "Do you want to come over?" Truth be told, Ramin just didn't want Sierra to do anything stupid when she was so pissed off at herself.

"I guess. But I just want to be alone." She said sadly.

"That's okay. I just want to keep an eye on you." Ramin admitted.

"Ya, I get it." Ramin almost became depressed because of Sierras sad tone, but tried to refrain. When the two got in Ramin's car, Sierra buckled herself in and stared out the window. Ramin sighed and started going back to the hotel. Sierra didn't say anything the whole ride. It was wearing Ramin down. "Sierra." She didn't flinch. "Sierra, stop doing this." He reached out his hand to rest on her leg, she quickly put her hand on top of his. "Don't beat yourself up about this."

"How can I not Ramin?!" She shouted, looking over at him with a tear stained face. Ramin didn't know she was crying. "This is all my fault. I though for once, for once, maybe my life would turn around for once. And then I have to turn around and ruin it again!" She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, pressing a hand to her forehead. "I'm sorry. I really need to stop yelling at you."

Ramin didn't quite know what to say. "It's okay, Sierra. You need not beat yourself up though. I can't see you go through any more pain."

"I guess I'll try." Sierra shrugged. When they arrived at the hotel, Sierra told Ramin she wanted to change clothes so they said their goodbyes and they parted. Sierra changed into more comfortable clothes and sadly walked to Ramin's room. She knocked lightly and waited a few seconds before Ramin answered.

"Hey, the kids and I are gonna watch a movie. Wanna watch with us?" Sierra glanced behind Ramin and saw the two boys sitting on the couch, smiles on their faces. Jade just popped up in her head.

"No." She replied simply, walking past them and into Ramin's room.

Ramin, obviously, followed her in. "Sierra-"

"I'm not beating myself up, Ramin. I just want to be alone for a while." Sierra snaps at him, sitting on the bed.

Ramin walked out of his bedroom with a sigh, leaving Sierra to her thoughts. Once she decided what to do, she didn't want to do it. It would make her sound desperate, begging for her daughter back.

When she mustered up enough courage to call Tam, she pulled out her phone. It only rang once before Tam picked up. "I was expecting this call, but I didn't think you'd crack this fast."

I know he's just manipulating my mind, but it's true. I've cracked. Sierra tried to stay as calm as possible. "Tam, please. My life has turned out bad enough. Will you just care for Jade until I get back and then give her back to me?"

"Hell no. Jade is mine. You're not getting her back, ever."

"Tam, please. I'll do anything." Sierra instantly regretted her words.

"Anything? Hmm. If you ditch Ramin, you can have Jade back."

"No! I'm not breaking up with Ramin."

"Then you don't get Jade back." And he hung up.

Sierra felt more alone then ever before. Sure, she had Ramin. She had Hadley and Jaiden. But Jade was gone. Seeing her happy and smiling kept her world going round. And now that is gone.