21- Old Memories and New Ones

Chapter 21

"He's here, the phantom of the opera..." Sierra sang, following Ramin around the stage.

"Ok, now Sierra, step here, face Ramin." Sierra did what she was told. The music started up again and they finished the song.

Once they were finished, they did the song two more times. Since they had perfected the movements and music, Andrew let them go a little bit early.

"Let's go get some lunch." Ramin suggested, grabbing Sierras hand.

After a quick stop at Wendy's, the two headed back to their hotel room. Since it was Andrew who booked the hotel, they stayed in a huge and grand hotel.

They rode the elevator up and when they were in their hotel room, Sierra flopped on the bed.

She was exhausted and ready to sleep. Next thing she knew, Ramin was next to her and pulling her into his arms.

Well, whatever they did at rehearsal that made them so tired, and the major jet lag, caused them to sleep through dinner and through the night. They both woke up some time around 6am.

"Did we really sleep all that time?" Ramin looked far more awake then Sierra, but she pretended not to notice.

"I guess." He groaned, sitting up and stretching out his arms.

As the day went on, Sierra found herself getting more excited to perform. She jumped into her and Ramin's dressing room to get ready. They were the first performers to go, so they didn't even get to see the beginning of the show. Sierra was far from disappointed about that.

Sierra and Ramin sat next to each other and as they were getting ready, did some warmups together. After they were warmed up and done getting ready, they ran to the stage. The curtain was closed, so that they would practice at the commercial break.

They saw Andrew and ran to him. "There you are! Go run through the sing!" He rushed them on.

Sierra and Ramin practically ran through the movements, as they didn't have much time at all. Just as they got finished, their was two minutes left of the commercial break, and they realized they didn't have mics.

"Oh my god. Ramin, we don't have mics!" She slapped his arm.

They ran around frantically to try to get their mics, and wound up getting them just in time to go on.

"And here they are, performing Phantom of the Opera, is Sierra Boggess and Ramin Karimloo!"

"In sleep he sang to me

In dreams he came

That voice which calls to me and speaks my name

And do I dream again for now I find

The Phantom of the Opera is there

Inside my mind

Sing once again with me

Our strange duet

My power over you grows stronger yet

And though you turn from me to glance behind

The Phantom of the Opera is there

Inside your mind.

Those who have seen your face

Draw back in fear

I am the mask you wear

It's me they hear...