15~ Vlogging

Chapter 15

*two months later*

The past two months had been crazy, but not insane, for Ramin and Sierras families.

Ramin and Sierra had moved into a gigantic penthouse with his kids, and soon Jade. Once they figured out a way to get her from Tam. The first thing that popped into Sierras mind when she saw the penthouse was the tv show Jessie. It resembled that, although their was no elevator. Their was a living room, a kitchen, a screening room, and a huge stair case that led to a bunch if bedrooms.

As far as they knew, Tam was taking decent care of Jade because, as far as Sierra could tell, she didn't have any bruises and never complained about Tam. That just made it harder for her to think of a way to get them her back.

Ramin had started rehearsals for Les Miz last month, and thus far is enjoying it. Sierra is continuing to do Phantom and has yet mess up any lyrics or movements in the show. Sure, there have been the normal messups on stage, but Sierra had yet to mess up. And she hadn't had any asthma attacks since that her opening night as Christine.

Sierra was ecstatic when she was asked by Broadway. Com to do an eight week vlog for the website. Today, she was starting the filming. She set down the camera in a good position and sat down, crossing her legs under her. She pressed play, and as she did, Hadley entered the room. "Hey, wanna be on camera with me?" He nodded, running over and sitting on her lap. "Well, I was already rolling, but hello! I am Sierra Boggess and this is-" she pointed to Hadley, waiting for his answer.

"Hadley Karimloo." He stated simply into the camera.

"Hadley's gonna be my vlog partner in crime. So what I really want to focus on in these vlogs is what happens backstage at a show. And what it's like to prepare and be in a show." She paused, thinking. "Hadley is here with me. Jaiden is probably watching tv. Ramin is at rehearsals. How about we go visit Jaiden?" The two stood up and Sierra grabbed the camera, keeping the shot on the penthouse.

"Jaiden? Are you in here?" She softly called, walking in the room. He was reclined on one of the armchairs, and sound asleep. She put the shot on his sleeping body. "This is what happens at 7am before school. He sleeps." She sighed. "Alright, I'll be right back. I have to get these kids to school. See you in a second."

She managed to shake Jaiden awake and got the boys to school on time. When she got back to the penthouse, he turned the camera back on. "So, I have a show tonight. I'll show you Norm and Jeremy an pretty much all of the shenanigans that happen backstage and-" she was interrupted by her phone ringing. It was Ramin. "Hello?" She didn't bother to turn off the camera.

"Did she pick up?" Ramin was completely confused and that made Sierra confused. She heard someone tell him 'yes she did, talk'. "Sierra. Can you bring me my glasses to rehearsal?"

"What happened to your contacts?" She questioned.

"My eyes hurt so I had to take them out. And now I can't see anything. I'm practically blind." She heard a lot of people laughing behind him. She figured that something funny must have happened while he was 'blind'.

"Alright, I'll be there in a few minutes. And I need directions as to where I'm going."

"I can't type! I can't even see!" Ramin protested.

"Have someone else do it, you genius." She teased, remembering the camera was on. "I have to go. I'll be there soon, send me directions, bye." She hung up. She looked back to the camera. "So, now I get to go bring Ramin his glasses to rehearsal. This is weird. I've never met anyone in his cast before so I'm gonna admit, I'm a little nervous. So, again, I'll be right back." She shut off the camera and easily found Ramin's glasses.