6- I think I love you

Chapter 6

Ramin's POV

Sierra woke up in a confused state. Her head was foggy and she couldn't think straight. "Hey Sie, how are you feeling?" Ramin asked softly.

She looked around for a second, at me then the stitches in her stomach. "What happened?"

"You got surgery Sie. How do you feel?" Ramin made sure his phone was recording this. He knew that anesthesia made people say weird and crazy things, and he wanted to get it on his phone.

"How do I feel? I feel like a million bucks man! I feel like I could go to a casino in Vegas and win myself that's how good I feel." Sierras eyes lit up and Ramin braced himself for why he was about to say. "Can we go to Vegas so I can win myself?" Ramin thought that sounded very strange, but just nodded and smiled.

"Alright, well the doctor said we could leave when you wake up, so let's go." She seemed confused still as Ramin checked her out and lead her into the car. He discretely pointed his phone towards her.

"What is this?" Sierra questioned, gesturing towards the car.

"It's a car Sie."

"A car? I don't think so. This is a spaceship! Oh my god. We're going to Mars!" " She continued to look out the window as they drive back to the hotel. "Where are we going? Are we going to Mars!?! Oh! Or maybe Jupiter?"

Ramin had to hold back a laugh. "If that's where you want to go, sure."

She stayed silent for a couple more minutes before bursting out and yelling, "Oh my god! Oh my god!" She started pointing to something on the road. "You have to watch out Ramen!"

He laughed because she pronounced his name wrong. "What? What am I watching out for?"

"You almost hit the unicorn Ramen! You can't hit the unicorns!"

"I won't hit any unicorns Sie, I promise."

Again, she was silent for a little while, looking out the window. "What is that? What the hell is that? That white thing in the sky!"

"It's a cloud Sierra."

"A cloud? You're trying to tell me that's a cloud? And that blue stuff around it-"

"That's the sky."

"The sky? That's bullshit." She looks behind her seat, staring out the back window. "Oh my god Ramen! Someone's following us!" Ramin had to stifle another laugh. He turned into the hotel parking lot and parked the car. Sierra seemed thoroughly confused with her seatbelt. "What- what is this?" She starts tugging on the seatbelt.

"That's the seatbelt Sierra. I'll come around and let you out."

"Let me out of what? Ohh! We're in a spaceship!" Ramin opened the door for her and unbuckled the seatbelt. "Where's are we going now?"

"I'm bringing you back to your hotel room."

"No! Bring me to rehearsal! I have to go!" The doctor told him that she would pass out in about a half hour. That meant that the anesthesia would ware off when she was asleep.

Ramin obliged. He knew she couldn't sing, much less would she try to sing as high as she has to, and she would pass out soon and he would take her back.

The five minute car ride was filled with Sierra talking gibberish. When they got to the theater, everyone was on a water break, and very confused as to why Sierra was there.

Ramin lead Sierra to the front row and sat her down next to Hadley. "Hey Sierra." She looked over at him confused. Sierra then proceeded to feel around his face.