17- the fight

Chapter 17

Don't panic, he could just be here to drop something off of Jades. Everything is okay. "W-what are you doing here, Tam?" Sierra didn't want to come off that scared, but she did.

Instead of answering, he pushed in the door and walked into the living room. Sierra followed him, slightly pissed that he just barged into her house. He turned suddenly to face her, "I love you, Sierra."

She was flustered. "What? You-"

"I love you and I want you." Tam replied with a seductive sound to his voice.

"No, Tam, I can't love you! And you know that! You followed me to London, slapped me, and took Jade away from me. How are you so blind to seeing that I will never love you again?!" Sierra didn't realize that she was walking backwards, as a result of him walking towards her, until her back hit the wall.

"You loved me once, you birthed my child, I think I can make you feel that love again." Sierra knew what he planned to do, so he started crying.

"Please Tam, just leave. I don't want anything to happen to you or me so, just leave and I won't say a word to anyone." Sierra was sobbing now.

"I'm not letting you go, ever again." He pressed her against the wall, his body crushing hers. He had one arm against the wall and the other on her waist, trapping her.

"Just leave!" Sierra screamed in his face.

"Never." He whispered in her ear. He roughly connected his lips with hers and Sierra closed her eyes, not wanting to see any of this happen. She would be the only one to know, that when this happens, Tam moves quickly. After all, she did have sex with him once or twice before.

Tam started to deepen the kiss, letting his tongue explore her mouth, as Sierra squeezed her eyes shut as tried to pull away, but she was trapped. She could have sworn she heard the door open and close, she prayed it was Ramin to take her out of this misery.

Just as Tams hands reached the hem of Sierras shirt, they heard, "Am I interrupting something?!" Tam quickly pulled away from her, so Sierra slid her back down the wall and covered her face with her hands. "Tam, I suggest you get the hell out of here and never come back or so help me I will beat the shit out of you!" He growled, causing Sierra to flinch.

She heard the door close and she assumed Tam had run for his life. She looked up from her hands, her face tear stained, to see that Ramin was glaring at her. "Ramin, I-"

"How could you do that to me, Sierra?!" Does he really think I would willingly kiss Tam? Is he high or something? "After all we've been through!"

"Ramin-" Sierra tried to pitch in, but she was cut off by her own sob. Ramin was now standing in front of her, towering over Sierra.

"I can't believe you would kiss him? Was your so called love for me just a scam then? Is everything you've ever told me true? Because I could had sworn you've told me countless times that you hate Tam with a burning passion."

"I do-"

"Do you love me Sierra?" Ramin blurted out.

"What?" Sierra was in disbelief.

"Do you love me?" He repeated, a bit slower.

"I-I-" she couldn't make out a full sentence.

"So it was all just a lie? Everything you've ever told me? That's just great. What did you expect to get out of that? Money, exposure, extra child care, what?"

Sierras hand made contact with Ramin's cheek. She was standing now, still sobbing, trying to stay confident in front of Ramin. But that was hard when he was so pissed at her right now. "How dare you think I would ever do that to Jade?! Have I not done everything for her-"