22- Sickness

Chapter 22

Ramin walked into the theater, and all conversation stopped. Everyone stared at him.

Next thing he knew, he was being tackled in a hug by Sam, Cassie, and Kaela. "What is going on?"

"Oh please," Sam laughed, "you can't act like nothing happened while you were in the UK!"

"How do you know?" Ramin groaned internally.

"Sierra has an Instagram, as do the rest of us." Cassie replied, sounding extremely excited.

"She posted a picture of her ring a couple hours ago." Kaela smiled.

Ramin shook his head and got to his dressing room, ready to get Valjean-ified. As he was getting his hair and makeup done, he called Sierra. "You couldn't help yourself could you?" He stated, holding back a laugh.

"How can I not flaunt this beautiful ring you got me!" She gushed, giggling as she got ready for her show.

"I walked into the theater and everyone just went silent. It was weird." Ramin explained what had happened.

"That's exactly what happened to me!" After that, someone started yelling at her in the background. "Norm is making fun of me."

At that moment, Andrew, Cassie, and Will came in to stalk him. "As will I, most likely. I should probably get going now. Bye, love you."

"Love you too." He hung up and smiled down at his phone where he gazed at his wallpaper, a selfies of him and Sierra.

"They're just too adorable." Cassie whispered.

"Why are you guys in here anyway?" Ramin was slightly annoyed that his happiness was interrupted.

"We just came to say hi." Ramin just rolls his eyes.

After Sierras show, she was standing in the wings with Polly, Jeremy, and Norm. They were just talking when all of a sudden, Polly gasps and starts jumping up and down. "Oh my god! Sierra!"

"What?" Sierra was just a bit confused.

Polly ran forward and grabbed her hand from her hip. Sierra then realized that she was wearing her ring, and she too got excited. They started jumping up and down together, hugging. "You're getting married!" She shrieked, causing everyone to crowd around them. "How did he propose?" Everyone looked at Sierra, waiting for an answer.

"Ok, well, the day after the Classic Brit Awards, he took me out to dinner. Then after that, he took me to the Adelphi. Sang me a song, some things were said, and boom, now I'm engaged!" Sierra shouts, still gazing at her beautiful ring.

"Oh, perfect timing for you to show up, Ramin." Jeremy smiles, pointing to Ramin who had just come backstage.

"Oh, Ramin, I was just telling everyone how you proposed." Sierra grinned, pulling him toward her and resting her head on his shoulder.

"Oh god no." Ramin groans.

"It was cute. An I already told them so you don't have to hear my explanation of it." Ramin sighed of relief.

"Thank The Lord. Now go get changed so I can take you home." Sierra skipped into her dressing room and get back into her street clothes.

After she was ready and had finished stage dooring, Ramin took her home. Again, as they stepped inside, Hadley ran right to them.

"Daddy!" Hadley had tears streaming down his face, and his hand covering a part of his mouth.

"What wrong, Hadley?" Ramin tried to pull his hand away, and when he did, he saw it was covered in blood.