8- Tam

Hey everyone! Thanks for reading my story! I just wanted to say that their will be many different plots that happen in this story because I have lots of different ideas jumbled into my mind to put in here. So after this chapter, the second plot twist will occur, actually, two in one. One of the two will continue to haunt Sierra and Ramin through the whole story. So thank you for reading and continue to read my stories! ENJOY!

Chapter 8

Sierra tried quickly to get out of rehearsal without anyone getting on her case. She knew that Ramin would want to chat with her but she wanted to be alone right now.

As she got to her car, she almost felt proud that she got this far without anyone stopping her. She cried for a half hour, her head down on the steering wheel. She looked up to start her car, but her eyes landed on a family walking on the road. A man, a woman, and a little girl who looked to be about five, standing between them. She watched as the couple swung the girl between them and she giggled. Sierra smiled at the memory of when her and Tam would do that with her.

She shook the though out of her head and drove away. On the way, she received a call from Ramin. She cleared her throat, trying to make it sounded as though she hadn't been crying.

"Hello?"

"Sierra, Sierra," she heard Jaiden and Hadley saying her name over and over.

"I'm here guys, I can hear you. What's up?"

"Come to our pajama party!" Hadley shrieked. "Daddy said that we could have a sleepover with you and Big Hadley!"

"Did he now? Can I speak to your dad?" She listened as the boys tried to find their father in the big hotel room, but they did find him eventually. When she was sure he was listening, she started, "A sleepover pajama party. Sounds fun." She teased.

"Hey, they asked for it. I said, why not. Let's get the gang together. So me, my boys, Hadley, and you. Are you coming?" Sierra wasn't paying attention to the fact that the red light she had been sitting at had turned green. Not until someone behind her honked and she started driving again. "Was that a car, where are you?"

"I'm on my way back from rehearsals."

"Rehearsals ended an hour ago."

"I got caught up." She stated simply as she pulled into her parking spot. "I'm here, is big Hadley already in your room." Instead of giving her an answer, Ramin held the phone up to Hadley where he was currently screaming at the tv. 'Just pass the damn ball to Sanchez! He'll actually get the damn touchdown!' "Well, that's nice. Can you come over to my room for a couple minutes."

"Is everything okay?"

"I guess. I just want to talk to you about something, but nothing is wrong."

"Alright. I'll be over in ten. Love you, bye." She then heard big Hadley in the background. 'Aww, whittle Ramin said he loved Siewa.'

She giggled a little, replying, "Love you too, bye."

Sierra went into her room and checked herself out in the mirror. Judging by the bags under her eyes and her red face, she concluded that she needed a shower. She quickly got in the shower and washed her hair, and made sure the rest of her body was clean before jumping out. She wrapped herself in a towel and went into her bedroom. When she entered she saw Ramin lounging on her bed, flipping through channels on the tv. "Well, make yourself at home, why don't you."

"Oh, thanks Sierra." He smiled sarcastically, slipping to the end of the bed. Sierra started picking out pajamas to wear to Ramin's room, but she felt eyes bore into her back. She turned to see Ramin with a dumb look on his face, clearly able to see what was under her towel.