Kidnapped JuminxMc Pt-1/2

707: Has anyone been able to get in contact with Mc?

Jaehee: Not since this morning why?

Yoosung: What's happened?

707: The algrorythm in her apartment was altered.

707: I am currently locked outside of her security

[Jumin has entered the chat room]

Jumin: Send me the co-ordinates for Mc's apartment now!

707: I would love to but V doesn't want to reveal it

Jumin: Someone's life is in danger I'm sure you can change the rules.

[Mc has entered the chat room]

Yoosung: Oh thank God

Mc: What's going on;;;;

Jumin: Mc stay there I'm coming

Mc: Please do;

707: How do you intend to do that

[Jumin has left the chat room]

Your gaze raises to watch your room, shocked you clutched your chest as you read the messages.

707: Oh great;;;

Jaehee: Seven can't you see someone is in trouble, help her

707: Jumin's calling me

[707 has left the chatroom]

Mc: Don't worry I'll be ok!

Yoosung: Mc your so brave!

You weren't brave, you were trembling. It seemed pretty serious, it was serious, but you were alone at this time.

Jaehee: Oh, my i have to go

[Jaehee has left the chat]

As a bored flies past your window you flinch clutching your phone, when it begins to vibrate in your hands. It was a call from Jumin "Mc are you ok?" He was out of breath? "I'm fine for the time being" you take a deep breath, praying for Jumin to come save you "Are you coming?" You question trying to coat the fear in your voice with happiness. "Seven gave me the details" you had to stop yourself from jumping in joy. You walked towards the window and looked down at the street below. "I wont waste to much of your time, message me when your here" You hang up the phone without letting him finish. You sighed to yourself, you should be excited to see Jumin, but the circumstances didn't help that. You slowly walked towards the sofa, then suddenly their was a ear splitting sound of broken glass.

You let out a scream and ran to the bathroom, trembling in fear you locked the bathroom door. "Jumin" you mutter "Jumin!" you repeat as you quickly open your phone. He was 1 on your speed dial so you pressed it the phone rang when he picked up "Oh thank God!" Your back slid on the wall as you fell to the floor. Your eyes were blurred from tears "Mc? Hold on I'm in the building!" He shouts hearing the fear. You hear footsteps outside of the door and a nock on it. You let out a small scream and quickly curl up, as if that would save you from the person outside. "Hiding are we?" You hear the muffled voice question, your eyes searching the room. Your phone was on the floor with worried Jumin still on call, as you move to pull everything out from the cupboard, you look at it all on the floor and pick up the scissors . He slams on the door causing the whole room to shake. You cried out clutching them, your body trembling, your eyes on the floor. The phone was just by the door, you needed to hear Jumin voice.
You quickly crawled for it when you feel arms wrap around you, you get pulled into the air and thrown over a shoulder. "Jumin!" You scream as your lead out of the bathroom, your arm stretched to the phone on the floor. You scramble your way off of the shoulder to come crashing through a glass table. Ignoring the pain that wanted to hold you back, you quickly pulled yourself up grabbing your phone hiding it, by sliding in in the side of your pants when your whisked out the room.
He'd finally reached Mc's floor, the elevator was broken, and fear stricken his body. The door slowly opened and the room was scarily silent, after 2 steps he could see the bathroom. It had everything all over the floor and the door was broken at the lock, he carried on walking to the living room. Seeing the scissors on the floor "Mc!" He shouted with little hope that she was hiding. Turning around he spotted the broken blood covered glass table. He quickly pull out your phone running out

707: I take you running out means that she's not there

Jumin: Track her phone!

707: Already on it

Jumin: Get everyone to meet at you house.

707: I'm not your assistant

Jumin: She'll be busy just do that for me!

707: Will do.

He hang up the phone as he ran out of the apartment into his ride. "Drive fast to Luciels house!" The driver nods his head and starts speeding. scrolling through his contacts.

Jaehee: Is she ok?

Jumin: Get a helicopter at Seven's house

Jaehee: Yes Mr Han, anything else?

Jumin: Get over there as well.

The driver comes to a stop and adds "We're here" he quickly open the door where Zen parks his bike and rushes towards him. "She's not with you" he looks at him, still walking to Sevens house, before shaking his head. He lets out a sigh when a helicopter flies over both of there heads. "I'm guessing that's yours" Yoosung shouts standing by the gate with seven quickly typing away on his laptop.

"It's the quickest way to where ever she is" everyone nods and heads towards it's landing point. Jaehee steps out in jeans and a shirt, everyone stares surprised only ever seeing her in a suit. "Seven tell the pilot your co-ordinates" He nods his head and heads inside. Everyone follows behinds and it takes off. When his phone starts to ring.

You were blinded by a black cloth with your have your hands tied together so the chances you pressed "1" on your phone was very slim. "Hm, what's this?" Your phone gets pulled out of your hands. He stops the car causing you to fly into the seat infront. "You were calling someone?!" he shouts you hear a car door open as you are quickly pulled out of it. A loud sound of a helicopter rings in your ears, you smile almost sensing him "Jumin!" you feel a sharp pain on your cheek after being slapped. "You idiot! I just wanted paradise for you!" He roughly grabs your arm. Wearing no shoes you feel the earth below you. Causing you to step on twigs and rocks letting out a startled squeal. It starts to rain "Fuck!" You hear him shout as the rain hevily falls. You shiver at the cold water tapping your skin, when you slip over and land on the floor.

The helicopter lands and Jumin shouts out "Car over there!" Everyone runs towards the car. The back seat was covered in blood and Seven picks up the phone, still on call with Jumin indicating it was hers. "Hey! Blood drops over here!" Jaehee kneels on the floor. She looks towards the forest and points to it "In there!" Everyone runs towards the forest. When a plan to split up is put in place, covering more ground

"Mc!" Jumin shouts looking on the floor to follow her blood, the rain was slowly washing away any blood traces. "Mc!" He repeats.

"Jumin?" He stops hearing a distanced shout and running towards the sound.

"Yes! Mc! Keep shouting!" After what seemed ages of running Mc voice stopped shouting. He'd grown tired and rested on a tree, catching his breath. "Come on Jumin, you can do it" he whispered trying to reasure himself.

"Jumin?" His head lifts hearing her voice straight infront of him. Pushing himself up his gaze dancing around.

"Mc?!" He shouts. Franctically searching infront of you.

"Jumin! I can't see" her voice is directly behind him now. He shoots round to see a tree he look around to see Mc stood blindfolded. She's wearing a white top all ripped up and slowly falling off her shoulder, revealing her black bra underneath, the rain made the top see through showing that she was only wearing knickers and a bra underneath. He took a step towards her to which she flinches and puts her hands infront of her face. Showing you her tied up and bleeding arms, with no intention of doing so, "P-please!".

"Mc, it's fine" Jumin was striving to reassure her, her hands drop as she reply's.

"J-jumin!"