Alpha, Beta, Omega

We're going to say that the reader (you) are an alpha, I'll specify if your submissive or dominant one tho. Alpha's can smell which ones are beta's and omega's, omega's get turned on by Alpha's scents if the alpha releases their scent.

Zen=Dom alpha
Mc=Sub alpha
Zen was slamming on the apartment door with his whole body, suddenly it opened "Zen!" Mc shrieked and his pupils dilated at the sight of her being held by an omega. He stepped towards the scene and the alpha held her back "I don't know who you are but you better let go of my girl" The white haired omega laughed at him. Mc's eyes were filled with tears as she held onto his arm, which was wrapped tightly around her neck, she growled at him "Stay there" The omega muttered.
"What's an omega gonna do?" Mc grumbled and he held up a switch, Zen stared at Mc surprised. He'd always thought she was submissive but this was different, "See this switch?" Mc and Zen both turned their gazes to it. "If you come closer or try anything, this place will blow up" Mc's eyes widened and Zen watched her lose all her spirit as she began to tremble, "It was easy to hack into Seven's system" He shot his gaze up. The omega's mood changed to anger, he tightened his hold round Mc's neck and she coughed as the air was slowly struggling to enter her lungs, "Now you just stay their while I take RFA's party planner" As he was going on Zen noticed Mc had stopped coughing. Looking towards her she was staring at him, her eyes filled with determination, flicking her gaze down to the intruders hand Zen understood. "You'll soon all join-" He yelped as Mc sunk her teeth into his hand, shaking her off he held his hand "Damn" Mc stood scowling at him. Zen grabbed her hand and began to lead her out of the room "I'll press the button-!" the door slammed, they didn't stop running.
As they entered Zen's place they were both out of breath, "You ok, you're not hurt?" He looked at Mc's body and suddenly fell into his chest. She sobbed loudly and Zen instinctively wrapped his arms around her, "That was terrifying" Zen shushed her rubbing her hair. She was definitely the sudden urge to protect her from the world consuming him.

Jumin=Dom Alpha
Mc= Dom Alpha
"If you think you're going to get a frada bag from him you better think again" Mc was leaning on a countertop in Jumin kitchen, watching the mess called Sarah flirt with him. "Watch yourself" Mc reply with a slight smirk on her face, Sarah gasped and clutched Jumin's arm "Can you believe that Omega standing up to me, an alpha" Mc burst out laughing and Jumin pressed his lips together to contain his. "I knew it" Jumin spoke in a hushed voice, Sarah looked up at Jumin and pouted "You're not an alpha" He replied pulling his arm from hers. Placing her hands on her hips Sarah gawked at him "What are you saying" She had a bad lying tone to her voice "I am can't you smell it" Mc stepped towards Sarah and sniffed her.
"Beta" Sarah's eyes widened, "If you were an alpha you would of smelt me better" Sarah stepped back in fear. "I had a broken nose, it's messed my smelling up" Mc looked towards her purse and back up at her. "Open your purse" Jumin watched feeling rather excited by Mc's actions, he'd only see Mc be caring to him never her dom side. Sarah held her bag shaking her head, Mc leaned forwards and smiled at her "You're not going to let me see that alpha perfume" Sarah's eyes widened and Jumin looked down at Mc with a small surprised face. "You're so annoying" Jumin muttered and Mc smiled at his words, Jumin stepped towards Mc and Sarah looked up at him "Jumin, tell her off she can't treat your fiance like this" Mc turned her head to Jumin giving him a look of 'really?'. Jumin placed his finger under her chin and tilted her face up capturing Mc's lips, Sarah screamed at the action and Mc pushed herself on her tip toes wrapping her arms around him. Sarah began to storm out of the room and Jumin and Mc slowly parted from the kiss, Mc placed her hands on his chest and giggled. He placed his forehead on hers and stared her in the eyes, they were sparkling with mischief and desire.

Yoosung=Omega
Mc= Sub Alpha
Yoosung stood outside waiting for Mc to come collect him, suddenly two beta's came running past him one hitting his head with their book. "Little Yoosung" He sighed and turned from where they were stood, "Look at you being so brave" Yoosung was staring at the direction Mc would come for hoping she'd hurry. One of the beta's wrapped their hand around his shoulders, in a chummy manner "We're friends, Yoosung" Yoosung sighed, "Now, can you do my work I totally blanked last lecture" Yoosung shrugged his arm off his shoulders. Mc was walking up from the other way because of her quick shopping, she slowed her steps scowling at the people surrounding Yoosung. Sniffing she smelt their Beta scent, stepping towards them she coughed. They turned to look at her and Yoosung smiled "Is their a problem?" one of them asked, Mc shot a glare towards him and smiled "Yes actually" she pointed towards Yoosung "Leave him alone or I'll personally make it seeing to that you'll become and omega" they gasped and sniffed the air. Mc released her scent so that she could show her authority, they stepped back "I'm so sorry, alpha" Mc stepped towards Yoosung linking her arms with him.
They fell into step and Mc stopped "Put my coat on" she took her coat, it was a long puffy looking coat and Yoosung furrowed his brows "But why?" Mc looked away from his gaze "You're..." she coughed. Yoosung flinched and looked down "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have released my scent" Yoosung shook his head
"No, because then I wouldn't look cool having an alpha by my side" Mc chuckled looking down at him.

707- sub alpha
Mc- sub alpha
Seven found his body trembling as he stared at the petite girl being held tightly by his lost brother, "Not such a powerful alpha are you Seven" Mc was struggling to breathe as he clutched her throat. Seven shook his head "You've got it wrong Saeran-" Saeran screamed in anger of Seven calling him by his real name, Mc closed her eyes in fear. A robotic voice took over and Saeran's eyes darted around the room, the voice spoke of a stranger and calculating on it. "Saeran you have to run" Seven shouted out and Saeran loosened his grip on Mc, "There's a bomb and it will blow" Saeran's eyes widened. Mc pushed away from him running to Seven's side, Seven's arm instinctively wrapped around Mc's back, and he stared at Saeran "But, there was nothing about this on the blue prints" Saeran looked defeated. Mc looked towards him her body still trembling in his arms "Saeran, run" Saeran looked into Mc's eyes, they were filled with pain before he made his way out the window.
As he disappeared Mc took the biggest breath and crashed her head onto his chest, his breathing was heavy as he comforted her for a short while. He pushed her away "This place is probably the safest place to be" Seven was muttering, Mc just stood and watched her heart aching to be wrapped up in his chest. She was in need of comfort and he wouldn't give it to her, "You'll stay with me?" Seven nodded his head and pointed to a corner of the room "I'll stay out of your way" Mc shook her head
"No please make yourself at home" Seven stared at her innocent face hiding his emotions with a face of disgust. "You're like a puppy" He stepped over to the corner of the room "Don't bother me and I'll get it done quickly" Mc stared at him slight anger in her eyes before turning away.

Saeran- Omega
Mc- Sub alpha
"Get me a drink" She didn't move, she sat there staring at him typing on the computer, arms crossed. He looked over to her for a little and then looked back at her staring at her this time "Well?" She just raised her eyebrows at him "Please?" she sighed and stood up. He turned away but she wasn't leaving the room, she moved to be straddling him, her legs wrapping around the back of his chair. "Mc, I'm working" She continued to stare at him, this time her face was studying him "What?" He questioned and she smirked at him mischeviously
"I was just looking for the alpha in you" he scowled at her "You seem to be ordering me around, yet your weaker than me" Saeran shook his head at her words. He began typing again "I said please" Mc moved into where he was cocking his head to look, following him when he tried to looked past her. Suddenly he stood up, boxing Mc in, she sat on the table and Saeran stared at her. His leg was moving between hers and he stared at her "Do I have to ask again?" Mc nodded her head and he kissed her lips roughly, he bit them as he pulled away. He moved away from her "I don't need that drink anymore" His breath was warm on Mc's skin and she reached her hands up, "Good"