The Suductive Short Skirt ;)

(Basically, you're wearing a tight tank top with a SHORT ASS skirt and long socks)

Zen:

I was waiting for my white haired boyfriend to appear so we could go shopping, I spotted him coming close and quickly reached and hugged him "Zenny~" I chirped as I did so. He kissed me on the cheek and then caught our reflection in the window, for once he wasn't looking at himself. He stared at the skirt. "You must be tired we should hurry this up" I suggested and started to drag him into the shop behind me, his cheeks we red as he quietly muttered to himself "I'm controlled" repeteadly. We both wandered through each aisle "There it is" I muttered, I had left Zen in another aisle to deal with fans. The food ingredients I wanted to get was at the top row, I stared up at it and sighed "Zenny why do you have to be famous" I grumbled hoping that he was by my side and able to get it down. I reached up for it and lifted up my foot automatically trying to get it from the top shelf "Mc!" I flinched and turned landing in Zen's chest, he reached up and grabbed the food I wanted "Y-you're wearing a thong?" I nodded my head confused to how he knew. "How did you know?"

"When you were reaching up..." He paused and I gasped at his lips colliding with mine "Mc can I have you tonight?" I wrapped my arms around his neck and nodded. I poked his nose and pulled out of the hug "But you'll have to wait"

Jumin:

I was helping Jumin after I convinced him to give Jaehee a day off, I watched as he read a pile of papers and sighed out of boredom. I heard a nock at the door and stood up walking towards it, a worker handed me a pile of papers saying they were for jumin. "Where would you like theese?" I questioned turning around struggling with the weight of them all, Jumin's gaze met mine and he looked around the room "Other by thoose books" I nodded my head. As I walked over to the books I placed them down and heard Jumin laugh behind me, I pushed my self from the desk and looked at him "What?"

"No underwear?" His eyes stared deep into mine and I stood up straight, after relising I was flashing him. "Yeah" I admitted trying to hide my doubt, he smirked at me and I walked over to him and cocked up one eyebrow "You wanted me to put them over there for a reason, didn't you" he nodded his head. I grabbed his hand he had reached out for me "I mean with that short skirt how could I not?" he pulled me to his lap and kissed me intensly.

Yoosung:

We were both playing a game together and I was sat on his lap "I'm going to beat you~" I hummed as I played the game, Yoosung sighed shakingly and I looked behind me at his flushed cheeks. "Oh, am I blocking you way?" I questioned and he nodded his head quickly, I smiled and then went behind the sofa to play. I restarted the game and looked towards Yoosung who's red cheeks had faded away, as he beat me I looked down at my skirt and then looked up blushing heavily "Ha! Beat you!" He chirped as he looked behind. I snapped back to the game

"Wah! How did you do that?!" I shouted suprised at the cool move he did, He looked towards the screen "Oh, I'll show you" I leant down behind him and hugged him tightly as he nevously pressed the buttons "M-Mc...?" He questioned I leaned around and looked at him "A-are you trying to um..." He paused and broke my gaze before whispering "Turn me on?" I tilted my head only noticing one time by accident. "With that short skirt, a-and when you were on my lap" I smirked as he spoke "And then when you were pressing..." He stopped and thought on his words "Your chest against my head" I kissed his lips and smiled at him.

707:

I gave Seven some honey buddha and dr pepper before going to walk away "Mc!" Seven called and I stopped in my tracks "Are you planning to go out today?" I turned around and shook my head, as I opened my mouth to speak Seven spoke suddenly "That's good!" I squinted my eyes at his words and went to walk away once again. "Oh Mc~" I stopped again and turned around his eyes were on the computer screen "Can you do another really big favour?" I nodded my head and looked towards him. "In that drawer" He pointed to the bottom drawer of his desk "There's a memory stick that I need you to get out for me" I nodded my head. I went on my knees and quickly crawled towards the drawer I pulled it out and searched thorugh it, "Seven~" I looked up towards him and noticed his nose bleed. Quickly I stood up and cupped his nose and searched for a tissue "Are you ok?" His gaze was fixed on where I was "Seven, don't die" I said as I hugged him bringing his head into my chest. I heard a muffled voice and leant back to see Seven staring at me with lustful eyes "I won't be dieing tonight" his arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me over his shoulder and walked towards the bedroom.

Jaehee: 

I was working in the cafe for Jaehee, it was empty and I leant on the counter and sighed. I looked around the room and decided to fill the coffee machines with the beans, I reached up to the top shelf and heard the door open "Hey Mc" I looked towards to see Jaehee. Her eyes widened "Mc! That skirt! Pull it down" I was holding onto the coffee beans and looked down before I started to fall. I was caught in someones arms and looked up to see that Jaehee was holding me up "T-thanks Jahee" she giggled softly. I pulled myself up and noticed all the coffee beans on the floor "Oh! I'll clean that up!" I said before jaehee stopped me

"Not in that skirt" I turned around and looked at her blushing face, I looked at my skirt and then quickly replied "Oh yeah, I'll change!" I walked out the room leaving Jaehee. She laughed slightly and then looked at the coffee beans "That skirts exclusively for me to see" she whispered as she went to pick up the beans.

Saeran: 

Saeran was busy working and I started to get bored, I walked to his room to deliver a drink and hope to invest in conversation. "Saeran~" I hummed as I opened the door, the room was dark with the blue lights of the screen showing his figure, he flinched back to his computer after he noticed me looking at him. Giggling I walked over to him delievering the drink and kissing his cheek, he swiped my face away and I sighed "Guess you don't want to talk?" I questioned walking around his monitors and leaning on them. I pressed my chest over it hoping it distract him, his eyes kept flicking up to me and then back to the screen "Earth to Saeran~" I waved my hand infront of him

"No Mc, I'm not in the mood" I pouted and he stared at my face he growled heavily "If you want to help grab that book over there" I looked behind me and saw the massive shelf. I sighed before I went to it and reached up for it, I stood on one foor and felt arms wrap around me "Huh? Saeran?" I questioned as he spun me around and carried me to a desk, he placed me on it and crawled ontop of me and held my hands up "I've just found time" his lips collided with mine and his hand made its way to the skirt.