So Basically, I've been playing Zen's route again

If you've played Zen's route you know Echo Girl acuses him for Sexual assault and he rides on his motorcycle away, and Jumin goes to help him. Buttt What if you came to see him? I'm just incredibly lonely T_T

~~~Shika Sheeee

I was stood in the street watching the cars drive by when my phone rang, I looked towards it and answered it after noticing Jumin was on call

Jumin: "I was just checking who you were" His voice was calm and I looked around noticing a limo alittle bit down the street

Mc: "Is that limo yours?" I walked towards it and Jumin answered

Jumin: "Yes, are you ready to go?" I looked around completely suprised by the dumb question

Mc: "No I just came out here for fun, yes I'm ready" I joked before I made my way to the limo, a man walked out and opened the door for me "Thank you" I chirped hanging up the phone and stepping in.

Jumin studied my features as I sat down and I smiled awkwardly "Hey! I'm Mc" I chirped and giggled awkwardly, the corner of his lips turned up "Who else would you be?" He said in a sacastic tone. My eyes widened at Jumins sacasm and he looked towards the driver as we started to drive, my gaze fell on the world outside the car "Do you know what your going to say" I shrugged my shoulders and kept my gaze on the window "What ever it takes to cheer him up" Jumin smiled to himself and I shifted my gaze to him and he snapped his head away.

~~~

We made our way to a feild and I looked around "Zen's here?" I questioned and Jumin waited for his car door to open "Yes, just up their" I looked up over to some trees. It was completely private and I sighed before stepping out of the car when the door was opened "It might be a bit muddy so try not to slip" I nodded my head and we began to step up a hill.

I finally made my way to the top of the hill I looked down at the city "Woah! It's beatiful" I chirped looking down at the world infront of me, Jumin placed his finger on his lips telling me to be quiet and I nodded my head. I followed him and we finally saw a familiar figure, he was leaning on a metal fence looking out at the city. I moved my gaze to Jumin and he nodded his head when I stepped towards him, for some reason I had thought about so many conversations but now my mind was blank, "Zen?" I muttered and he started at me calling his name. His head moved to me, a smile played on my lips, his mouth opened to say something and I couldn't help it. Running to him I hugged him tightly and I felt his hands wrap around me "I'm not dreaming am I?" I grabbed his hand and I let him poke my cheeks. "I'm real" His gaze moved as Jumin stood on a branch, Zen's eyes widened and then he looked back down at me. I felt his gaze and looked up at him "Sorry, I didn't mean to stop anything I can go wait in the car" Zen nodded his head and Jumin walked away.

"So you got in a car with Jumin" I placed my hands over my face

"It was so awkward" I moaned and he giggled at me, I moved my arms up to wrap around his neck and he grazed his nose against mine "I'm so happy to see you" I smiled up at him and then a frown fell on my lips. "What's up?" He questioned and I broke his gaze

"I should be asking you that" I muttered and I heard him sigh heavily "You feeling ok?" He sighed and I moved to sit on the metal fence, Zen moved to lean on it and he started to vent.

~~~

I sat with zen staring up at the sky and he giggled softly "I wan't to bring you back home today" He sighed "But I guess I can't" I moved my gaze to him and he smiled sweetly

"You can't kick me out if I'm outside" Zen chuckled and then he stopped gazing into my eyes. I opened my mouth to speak when I noticed his gaze falling to my lips, I leant closer to him catching the hint and his hand cupped my cheek. Slowly our lips met and he pulled away before kissing my again, slowly we fell to the floor.

It░Was░Λ░Good░Night (ア以ゕゅ易)