The Bra (Dun dun dun~)

Zen:

I was home alone and sighed before going into our shared room, we'd been living together for a week. I took off my jumper and started shivering at the thought of the white haired man and the shattering glass, I started unbuttoning my top and sighed heavily. "Mc? Babe?" I heard a voice shout and turned to face the door "In here!" I shouted back. I took off my blouse and then suddenly relised what I was doing "Oh! Wait Ze-" The door opened and I met Zen's gaze. I covered my chest and bit my lip "Oh, um" Zen's face grew red and I felt my cheeks flush. I picked up one of Zen's top, hoping to wear to bed, and pulled it over my head "Sorry, my brain didn't function fast enough" Zen's face looked red and I walked towards him and out the door. Zen's hands wrapped around my waist and he pulled me back into the bedroom "Don't think you can get away that easily" his voice was husky and filled with lust, I let myself be taken by him.

Jumin: 

I sat on the bed and stared at the open room, the only place where it could be private was the  bathroom. I looked towards the bathroom where Jumin was inside getting ready, I looked at the dress layed out on the bed. It was late and time for my date so I had to get ready for him, I pulled off a white shirt he had donated to me. Reaching for the dress I heard a voice beside me "Mc?" I flinched and looked at Jumin, my eyes were wide and I met his gaze. His raven eyes were filled with lust and I slowly covered my chest "Oh, um... I was going to" I couldn't form a sentence out of nervousness and he sighed "I thought you would wait and then get changed" I nodded my head and got up from the bed. I walked towards the bathroom closing the door "Oh" I muttered as I opened the door still covering my chest "It might help if I have" I picked up my dress "My dress to put on" I walked towards the door and bowed "So sorry" I quickly went back into the bathroom. Jumin stood in the same place shocked and covered his face "We've got to get married".

Yoosung:

I was at home looking after Yoosung after he was dispatched from the hospital, with no clothes I dressed in his small shirts, me and him were sat in the bedroom watching TV. I yawned loudly and Yoosung moved beside me "I'm going to the toilet" I nodded my head before I watched him leave, as he left I walked towards his drawers and pulled out a t-shirt to wear to bed. I pulled off my top and I suddenly heard the door click "Wah?" I turned and looked towards Yoosung. We stood in silence staring at each other, and I caught his gaze "That was quick" I pulled on the top and his face grew red. I gave him a sweet smile and made my way to my bed "Hey don't worry" I sat on the bed "It won't be the only time" I hummed as I sat down. I giggled alittle as his face grew redder "Mc! Don't tease me!" He whine as he sat in the bed next to me.

707:

I sighed heavily as I waited for my boyfriend to go to bed, I watched as Saeran caight my eye contact. With a spoon in his mouth he stared confused at my sadness and then looked towards Saeyoung and back at me, he stood up and left and I sighed heavier and left. Entering our shared bed room I slipped off my jeans into my pjama shorts, as I pulled of my top the door clicked and Seven's voice sounded "You wanted to see me" My eyes widened as I pulled my top back down to stare at him. "Oh?" Seven smirked and walked closer to me, his arms wrapped around my waist "Is this why you wanted me" I stared wide eyed as Seven kissed my neck. I looked at him and cupped his cheek "I don't remember saying I wanted to see you" I chirped, his eyes met mine as he lifted me up "Then I guess Saeran knew what I wanted" he moved to our bed and dropped me on the bed "Oh" I smirked back at him.

Jaehee:

We were having a 'girls night' and she left for the bathroom, I pulled my shit up over my head "I forgot my glasses" Jaehee walked back into the room. She looked up at me in my bra and I felt my cheeks become flushed "You seen my glasses?" I shook my head and she looked around. "Oh there it is" She walked towards her glasses and picked them up. As she walked out the room my legs turned to jelly "Jesus christ, we're such best friends" I muttered as I held onto my heart. Jaehee leaned on the door breathing heavily holding her cheeks.

Saeran:

You're sat in your room lonely from the hard working Saeran, you pulled your top over your head and leaned on the bed and looked at your phone. The door clicked to your bedroom and you looked up at your half asleep boyfriend walking in "Tired?" You questioned as you helped him into bed. He nodded his head and laid on your chest, he quickly sat up and looked down "New bra?" he questioned as he looked towards your chest. I grabbed his head and pulled him back down to my chest "Shut up alright" I said with my flustered face. He nuzzled into your chest and you kissed his hair.

(Lolol you thought I was gone, don't worry this is whenever I'm bored shit posts so yeah ;))