What you looking at?

Basically this is a scenario where you catch him looking at your boobs
Shoutout to all the itty bitty titty girls like me

♡☆♡☆♡

Zen:

You were wearing a white shirt and had the first couple buttons undone, you stood waiting for Zen. "Mc" You felt hands hug your from behind. Giggling out loud you turned to see his face, your squished his cheeks as he looked down. His gaze stuck and you tilted your head "So where to?" you had both planned to go eat out together, his cheeks reddened "The bedroom" His face flushed completely red. "Ah! S-sorry babe" He covered his cheeks and you stood staring at him. "What woke up your beast so early?" You leaned closer, his eyes flicked down and he turned around. You looked down at your top "Oh" Buttoning the rest of your top you tapped him on the shoulder, "I'm sorry! They were just squished together-" He stopped himself and you giggled placing a kiss on his flushed face "Maybe we should go bedroom later" he nodded his head.

Jumin:

You wore a shirt so you could look professional as you filled in for his assistant, you were explaining the files laid infront of you and he turned to look at you. You met his gaze smiling and he then dropped to your top, a small smile fitting on his lips, "What?" You questioned he turned resting his head on his hand. You looked down and then stepped infront of him "What are you looking at?" He looked into your eyes unfazed, his gaze dropped back down to your top "Are you trying to turn me on?" You face flushed as you straightened up. Looking down at your top you rolled your eyes "Is that all you think about" You teased and he smiled his hand holding his head up "I know you think about it" his gaze met yours directly in the eyes "You love it so much" Your cheeks reddened. Turning on your heel you quickly stepped out of the office, but your hand reached for the handle to re-open the door "See you tonight, Mr Han" He giggled as you shut the door.

Yoosung:

You moved to sit next to him on the train, he looked over at you and then contiued gaming. You looked down at his phone, tapping the screen. He moved the phone away, leaning over him you began tapping the phone more and more. He caught your hands and you both were in stiches "I was helping" He giggled and opened his eyes to stare at you, his gaze moved. "I... uh!" He dropped your hands looking away "Thanks, but I don't need your help gaming" You stared at him, his cheeks were incredibly red. You looked around confused and leaned closer to him, he moved away "What's wrong?" you questioned. He looked over to you his gaze flustered as he did so, shakingly his eyes moved down. Your chest wa pressed against his arm and you moved back, looking back you giggled "I love you" linking your hand with his.

"Wait how am I meant to game?!"

707:

You were laying on the bed and Seven was typing away on the computer "Ok question 2" he didn't even look over at you "Why won't you look at me?"

"I'm busy Mc, that's why" You scowled at his harsh tone. You rolled on your stomach and stared at his computer screen "You're turn to ask a question" He sighed and his typing slowed as he tried to think "Why do you like me" You pressed your lips together and looked at him carefully "Should there be a reason?" his shoulders tightened at your answer and he turned to look at you. "Ha! Got you to look at me" You cheered he looked you up and down, although his eyes stuck at a spot for some reason. He stood up "I'm going to the bathroom" You rolled onto your back and waved as he walked off to the bathroom, he shut the door and then covered his face blush covering his cheeks.

Jaehee:

You were both working in the cafe, it was pretty empty and you sighed leaning foward. Not noticing your necklace falling off, you stood up and walked away beginning to unbutton your top "I need to buy a bigger shirt" You chirped.

"Oh Mc" Jaehee had noticed the glimmering necklace on the side, "You dropped your necklace" She expected the ends to see if it broke. You looked over and leaned fowards slightly, thinking she'd put it on for you "It fall off all the time" You pulled your hair up. She blushed heavily and held it out "I'm not very good at putting them on" You grabbed the necklace, awkwardness filled the air surrounding you. You simply smiled and tied it around your neck "It's alright" Your chirped "I should probably teach you sometime" She smiled happily her blush blending in with her face.

Saeran:

"Hurry up!" You shouted, you lay with your head hanging off the bed as Saeran got ready. Managing to convince him to take you out on a night time stroll, he walked towards your room looking down at your breasts "You're not walking out like that" You tilted your head up to stare at Saeran. You looked at your outfit "But I wear this all the time" he smirked as he leant over looking down at you "For me" You sat up and grabbed a jumper of his pulling it over you. Your pulled the collar up and covered the blush on his face "Better?" He nodded his head, leaning into your ear his hot breath cover it "But I miss it already" You pushed his head away and linked hands with him pulling him away.