Reacting to Mc talking to ex's

Zen:

I watch from afar as Zen gets his photo's taken in the park, sipping on my bubble tea I hear footsteps come to me and stop, I turn my head with the straw still in my mouth. "Heya Mc!" He shouts at me causing me to freak and drop the bubble tea all over me, I wimper at the cold tea touching my chest. "Oh my I'm sorry!" He adds as he pulls out napkins, I look and notice my bra showing through my top "It's fine" I reply as I try to wipe it off with my arms. "Shh!" I get shouted at for all the noise I'm making in the middle of the photo shoot, "Sorry, sorry!" I whimper as I stand up and move away. Zen's eyes were fixed on my ex as I place his jacket around me "I'm leaving now" I add so Zen would know, my ex quickly skips up to me "I wanna catch up with you..." I sigh and look over at Zen for help. His new contract means we can't show we're a couple in public so he couldn't really help me "I'm going to work!" I lie as I walk into the nearest shop by me, He follows me in "I love this shop!" I slouch and walk around an isle before quickly running out. I run over to the photo shoot and hide behind Zen "Mc what are you doing?" My ex runs out the shop and Zen watches him carefully. He looks over and Zen quickly turns and pulls me into a kiss, I watch as he leaves, A big flash blinds the both of us and I feel embarassed as I hide my face.

Jumin:

I was walking to Jumin's work when I hear my name being called from behind, I turn and notice my ex. "Oh hey!" I reply awkwardly as I turn to walk up the stairs into work, he makes his way towards me, "So I heard you're married to an heir of a large company" I give an awkward smile

"Yeah, that's my husband" His eyes sparkle and I step back alittle. Looking into Jumin's work I notice a lady at the front desk watching I mime "Could you get Jumin" She nods and quickly gets up. "So I've missed you, and you look so fit" He reaches for me and I put my hands out and feel myself fall. I'm caught by a familiar dark haired man "I don't think she want's to see you" I melt into his arms as his calm words carefully scare my ex. "I was just trying to be friends"

"Calling her hot is friendly" He lifts me up and then kisses me passionately. Once we break from my kiss I'm dazed untill Jumin snaps me out of it "Are you seriously blushing that bad about that?" I nod my head slightly as we make our way into the building "We've done worse you know" I nod my head again and give him wink.

Yoosung:

I wait for him outside of college to go the fair down the road when I noticed my ex, "Heya!" I shout hoping to make conversation. He gives me smile before making his way towards me "Mc? Wow you've changed." I put my hands on my hips and question

"In a good way or bad way?" He gives a nervous laugh and quickly replys "In a good way, I mean your wearing colour" I look at my clothes

"I always wore colour" He shakes his head and adds "You've finally got out of that brown sweater of yours" I shake my head and watch him slouch and reply "I've still got it" we both laugh when I hear someone clear there throat next to me. "Huh?" A blonde haired boy grabs my hand and pulls me more towards him "We should go to the fair" I smile at him and place a kiss on his cheeck. "Well see you around." My ex nods his head and watches us carefully as me and Yoosung make our way to the fair. "Who was that" He questions as we're walking.

"My ex" I answer plainly, his grip on my hand tightens "Don't worry we broke up and decided to be friends" He looks over his shoulder at which point I place a kiss on his lips "No one is as cute as you" I wrap my arms around his arm and rest my head on his shoulder.

707:

I stand outside his gate to his house "Oi saeyoung! Open the gate!" I shout. I heard footsteps behind me and turn to see one of my ex's "This is probably the strangest thing I've ever seen you do" He says as he stops next to me. I give a little smile and rub the back of my neck "Yeah he's suuuper into security" He leans into to look through the gate, I step away from him hoping he doesn't touch me. "Well why don't me and you go out somewhere instead of you standing out here" He hints hoping to get a date, I hear a door open and watch Saeyoung make his way to the gate, He opens it and pulls me in and writes on my forehead. "Take the hint" Saeyoung growls, my ex walks away and I look at Saeyoung confused, He pulls out his phone and takes a photo. "Just look" On my forehead was written 'mine' I looked at Saeyoung and give him a kiss taking the pen off him. I write on his forehead the same as mine, aswell as a mustache. He tries to grab the pen to which I run off.

Jaehee:

We were working together in the resturant when a woman walked in a gave me the brightest smile "Oh hi there!" I chirp at her familiar face.

"You run this place?" I shake my head and pull Jaehee over and give her a kiss on her cheeck "Nah, this lovely lady does" She gives the woman a smile, she scowls at her then turns to me and smiles "One cappichino please" I nod and start preparing it. Jaehee walks over and questions "Who was that?" I look at her face filled with worry, I 'boop' her nose and reply "Just a boring old ex" Jaehee looks over worried. I grab her hand and place my forehead onto hers "I love you too much to even consider to be with her" Jaehee's face lights up and she kisses my lips "I also made sure I didn't use the nice coffee beans for her cappichino" Jaehee laughs alittle before going to tend to customers.

Saeran:

We're out on a walk together when I noticed a familiar face making his way towards me "Oh god" I moan as he walks towards us. Saeran looks towards you "What?" as he gets closer I mime 'my ex is coming' Saeran looks over at him and walks towards you grabbing your waist he pulls you away from him. "This is why we shouldn't go on theese walks" He growls as he keeps a close eye on your ex "But if we didn't go on theese walks you would forget what outside looked like" He chuckles alittle "What?"

"You like theese walks because I'm away from work and talking to you" I nod my head in defeat and a tender kiss is laid on my lips, he pulls away and whispers "Look he's gone now"