Yoosung's Mother

Thank you for answering my questions, if you want a kinky chapter read my lemons :)

✧♡✧♡✧

You quickly ran around the house cleaning the last scraps of mess, as your boyfriend frantically got dressed. You ran into the same room as him grabbing your clothes and taking off your top, as you slid it on you noticed Yoosungs cheeks and poked them before grabbing your brush. "Did you tidy away all your LOLOL stuff?" You questioned as he made the bed behind you, his eyes widened as he ran out the room. A smile graced your lips as the door shut and you stood up, the smell of burnt food filling your nose "No no no" You repeated as you stepped into the kitchen. Yoosung was already holding up the burnt food, you whined as you looked at it. "Maybe we could scratch off the black bits" You shot a glare at him

"This is the first time your mother is meeting me, and you want me to scratch the black bits off?!" He pouted his gaze moving away from you. You moved to kiss his bottom lip and looked up at him "I'll put something in now" He scraped the dish into the bin, and grabbed the bag to take out. As he pulled the front door open his eyes widened at a sight of a well known woman, he smiled as he dropped the bag for a hug. "Sorry I'm early" You're body shot up from the cupboard, smashing your head on the top of the cupboard.

You stepped out from the kitchen smiling brightly at the women "Mc, this is my mom, Mom this is Mc" You smiled at her hugging her.

"It's so good to finally meet you" You gaze shifted to the bag of rubbish and you picked it up, "I'll go take this out" Yoosung's mums eyes widened

"No, no Yoosung, don't make the lady do all the work" Your eyes widened and you looked towards Yoosung "S-sure" He grabbed the bag from my hand. I smiled at him and then turned walking into the room "I'm so sorry, we must look so unprepared" she followed you as you walked into the kitchen. "It's fine, the house looks spotless" She said admiring the surroundings, you turned and looked at her. Her gaze looked towards you scrambling through the cupboards, she smiled realising that you were perfect for her boy. "I'll help" you turned your body brushing spices out of the cupboard, quickly catching them you smiled up at her "Thank you" you chirped.

Yoosung stepped back into the small home, he listened to his mother's voice and watched as the both of you were stood by the stove "He loves this meal" Yoosung's eyes filled with stars as he realised his mum was making what he wanted. "Do you think you could leave me the recipe?" You questioned turned to look at her, noticing Yoosung in the side of your gaze "You just going to stand there?" You pointing towards the chopping board. His mom smiled as he walked over and started cutting vegetables, "You know it would normally take me hours to even get Yoosung to listen to me" His cheeks flushed.

Tea was finished and we all sat in the sitting room watching a movie, you were lay on Yoosungs chest and your eyes were slightly closing. Soon you fell into slumber, yoosungs mum gaze at you as Yoosung moved so that your head laid on his chest, "I like her" She chirped looking up at Yoosung. Almost like he'd forgotten he was their his cheeks flushed, "Me too" His voice broke she smiled at your small smile on your face.

"So where's the kids" Yoosung jumped and you shot up

"What! What is it?!" You looked around, your gaze fell on Yoosung and you cupped his cheeks "Did you have that dream again" He shook his head and tilted his head to where his mom sat. You turned slightly dazed, her smile was wide and she squealed "Oh, Mc you're so perfect for him" Your cheeks flushed "And you're pretty so I'll get cute grandkids" You jumped and looked towards Yoosung. His face was red all the way to his ears and you looked back at his mom mischievously "Maybe, we should work on that" You felt Yoosungs body heat up. Laughing you stood up stretching "Well, I'll talk more about it tomorrow, see you in the morning" You moved into the bedroom.

Yoosung joined you later, his hand gently stroked your arm. You turned to be in his embrace but he leaned to whisper in your ear "You better keep that promise" You furrowed his brows "You know, to make kids" You flushed and looked into his innocent indigo eyes. Cupping his cheek you grazed your nose on his before moving into his chest.