Kidnapped JuminxMc Pt-2/2

"J-Jumin?" She questions after hearing his voice. He pulled her towards him and hugging her, as he began stroking her hair for comfort. She's trembling in his arms when he gently remove her blindfold. Her eyes were bright as she stared up at him, the tears lining her eyes turning them into diamonds, "It's actually you Jumin!" she burys her head into his chest.

"Are you ok Mc?" Jumin questions as he pulls her face off his chest and to be looking in my eyes. Her gaze landing at her arms, badly cut up, kneeling down he began to undo her tied hands. She hisses at the pain which cause him to stop "No! Please untie my hands!" She pleads. Feeling like those words should be used in a different context, he quickly unties them. "I'll try not to hurt you anymore" He tried distracting her. Slowly and cautiously freeing her hands, She sighed and looked into his eyes. "How did you get away?" She looks at her arms and then around the forest slowly "I fell over and he just left me there" her hands suddenly reaching for my jacket sleeve "He could be coming back!" Her eyes were filled with desperation to leave and Jumin nodded.

"We should head towards the group" She nods her head as he places her by my side, where she grabs onto my top, they walk towards the road. he lifts Mc on the car and start to call everyone.

After finish the call I hear a loud crash behind me. Mc had fallen of the car "Mc?" I question as I go to pick her up. With no responce I move her hair to notice her eyes are closed, I place two fingers on her neck and feel a pulse. I pick her up and place the petite girl in my arms on the back seat of the car. "Is she ok?" Yoosung questions. I straighten up and look at the blonde haired boy infront of me, breathing heavily, "Yeah, she should be" I watch behind Yoosungs shoulder as Jaehee and Seven run towards us, Jaehee running faster then Seven. I hear coughing behind me none other's than Mc. Her eyes flicker open and closed "Mc! Your ok!" Jaehee cheers as she approaches us. She leans into the car and grabs Mc's arms. Mc flinches her hands away and then turns her attention to Jaehee, she leans into Jaehee and whispers into her ear "Jaehee I'm tired" Her chin slowly falls on Jaehee's shoulder.

"Try to stay awake for us" Zen chirps creeping up from behind me. Jaehee leans her back on the seat and crawls into the car to inspector her arms. "We need to get her out of here before they get infected" She states, I nod my head and reach into the car to pick her up, I bridal carry her over to the helicopter. "There wont be enough room" Yoosung exlaims before climbing into the helicopter

"She can go on my lap" I explain as I pass her carefully to Yoosung and soon crawling in, I take her off of Yoosung and place her ontop of me. She snuggles her head into my chest "Mr Han, this helicopter has a med kit, no?" I look at Jaehee confused

"Yes, what of it?" She points to Mc's cut arms, leaving stains on my top, and states "We should really wrap it up, or something" I look down at Mc and shake my head. I just need her to stay awake at the moment.

---After the helicopter ride and in Jumins room---

The doctor's swarm the bed as they carefully examin Mc's arms before asking me to leave. I agree and head out of the room, V sat with everyone else where I walk towards him "If your going to shout at Seven for revealing the adress then don't!" I demand him.

"I was coming to thank him" He chirps back at me, he smiles at me with and innocent face and adds "He tried to save her before anything so I thank you" I am surprised by his actions and stay silent. We sit in silence for long time before a Doctor comes out. "Mr Han please." I carefully stand up and head towards him. "All the glass was removed and she's fine, but the whole time she was crying your name." He looks back in the room and whispers "Are you two together?" I shake my head and reply

"I found her in the woods" He nods his head and I enter the room where the petite girl lied in bed. Her eyes were closed, I moved to her side, "Mc? Are you asleep?" she keeps her eyes closed when she replys

"No, couple more minutes Daddy" I laugh at what she said and carfully whisper in her ear. "It's Jumin Mc." She smiles at my name and repeats it

"Jumin~" She opens one eye and repeats it again "Jumin!" I smile at her when she sits up, on her side, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to call you...Um" She pauses then avoids eye contact "Daddy" I grab her face and pull it into mine. Our first kiss. I wished it to be in such a special ocasion but I couldn't hold back, I felt her lean into it and felt hot, I grab her back and pulled body into mine. I wanted to make it more but then "Ahem" I hear at the side of the door. Mc pulls out and looks towards the door, "Good evening Mc!" Jaehee chirps as she steps closer to her. I release my hand from round her back and turn away from her. They chat for a little while before Jaehee takes me out of the room. "Are you to a couple?" She whispers.

"N-no... Yes?" I question, hoping that Jaehee would have answers, she lets out a sigh "We'll leave you guys together then" She walks towards the sitting room. I hear her order everyone out before doing so herself. "What time is it?" I hear a familiar voice say behind me, it was Mc's, I look towards the clock before re-entering the rooms and answering "9:46pm" I sit beside her "You should go to sleep soon" She chirps smiling at me. I give her a smile and stand up to leave the room "Goodni-"

"Wait! Don't go!" She shouts at me. I stop in the doorway and turn around to her, her face was red and she avoided eye contact. "I don't think I-I can s...sleep alone" my body heats up. I nod my head

"I'll get changed then" I try to keep my cool as I exit the room to my closet.

---Yours/Mc POV---

I watch as he leaves the room "Changed?" I repeat when I look down at me. I was dressed in one of Jumin's shirts, the sleeves were rolled up to which I pulled down to cover the bandages. He re-enters the room "Mc, I promise I'll control myself" you look up at his face and smile at him. You reach out your hand, asking him to grab it, he takes the hint and you pull him onto the bed "I trust you" You reply throwing the covers over him. You keep your hand tightly holding on to his and bury yourself into his chest. You place your hand with his in on your chest to feel your heart beat and your free one on his chest. "Goodnight, princess" You snuggle in and reply

"Goodnight~"

YEET

Mystic Messenger Shorts/canon maybe lemonsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara