A Comfortable Ass Sofa

Baso this is a story where Mc falls asleep on their sofa, it might be in their clothes maybe not and it'll be they're reaction to seeing your asleep face. 

---Shika Sheeee

Zen:

He was late home from work and he was worried about how mad you would be, he imagined the meal you had cooked up and you sat at the table waiting for him to come home. He reached the door and then slowly opened the door "Mc?" he called out to you, you didn't reply and he walked slowly into the house. He froze up watching your body lay on the sofa curled up under his coat, he bit his lip holding in the laughter trying to break from his lips. He picks up your body in a bridal carry and pulls you towards the bed laying you on it softly before joining you in the covers, as he pulled you closer you hummed into his chest happily.

Jumin:

He was working late and was suprised at all the paper work on his desk, you had called him previously and your voice was playing over again and again in his head as he tried to concentrate. He couldn't. He stood from his chair and exited his office "You can go home Jaehee" He muttered as he was putting his coat on, her eyes widened but she didn't question him and quickly ran out the room. He had made his way home and couldn't wait to talk to you, "Kitten?" He hummed as he opened the door waiting for you to welcome him back. After you didn't answer him his eyes fell to the sitting room where you lay asleep with elizabeth lying next to her chest, he walked towards you giving you and eskimo kiss. As his nose grazed across yours you pulled your hand up to it scrunching up your face as you did so "Mc, babe?" He question worrying he woke you up, he picked you up placing you into his bed "If you're awake I must say you've got plenty of Pjama's" he stared at the shrit you were wearing "You don't have to wear mine to bed" He pulled the covers over him and fell asleep.

Yoosung:

He was revising late at college and all he thought about was your embrace, as he turned the pages in the book his tiredness made him see your name in the book. Sighing heavily he pushed at the table and stood up deciding to go home, as he reached the door to your house he opened it slowly. He heard soft footsteps and looked down at the cat named Lisa, he stroked her head and she leaned into the touch, he stopped and looked up to find his girlfriend. Lisa sctrached his hand to continue but he ignored it standing up to search for you, the sitting room was lit up from the tv screen, he looked around and only saw a pile of blankets. Lisa jumped on and they moved slightly, Yoosung jumped watching the blankets move, then your face appeared from under them he smiled at how peaceful you looked. You hair was scattrered all over your face, he walked over kissing your face your arms wrapped around him and pulled him onto the sofa with you. He gasped and you nuzzled your face into his chest, he sighed before pulling the blankets over him and he smiled and then closed his eyes.

707:

He was typing quickly after noticing the time, you were meant to have some time together ;) he really wanted to spend the night with you. He finsished the last sentence of his algorythm and practically ran to the sitting room, the lights were all off and he sighed loudly fearing you were in bed. He walked towards the bed room and stared at the empty bed, he ran back towards his computer and looked at the camera's. You didn't leave the house or the sitting room so he walked back towards it, his gaze fell to the snacks on the table and the LOLOL DVD on the table. Then soon his gaze landed on your sleeping body you were curled up in his hoodie and he stroked your hair "You should have got me babe" He muttered before his hands wrapped around you lifting you up and then he lay on the sofa with you and you sighed softly you breath tickling his chest.

Jaehee:

Jaehee walks into the house after a long day at the coffee shop, she let you go home early to prepare for tea. But some customers were just too nice to say no to, "Mc?" She called out noticing the TV was on "You better not have stayed up for me" She yawned and walked into the living room. Her eyes scanned the room until they fell onto you, you were in jaehee's favourite zen top and fidgeted slightly almost like you knew she was there. A smiled played on her lips as she stared at the sleeping body on her sofa, she stepped closer picking up your body "No, I don't want to wake up" You muttered in your sleepy daze and jaehee carried you to the room. "Shh, you can sleep as much as you want" Placing your body on the bed she cuddled into the warmth and hummed lightly. Jaehee joined you on the other side, you body quickly pulled her close "You can't work so late, I get bored" You muttered and Jaehee chuckled nuzzling her head ontop of yours.

Saeran:

He stepped in from long day at work "Yo Mc?" He called expecting you to be upset with him for skipping dinner, as he stepped in closer he noticed a light in the sitting room and growled before entering "Think she'd know to turn of lights" He murmured. He walked towards the light and stopped suddenly. His gaze was fixed on your body passed out on the sofa, you were in Saeran's favourite silk pjama's but you were covering up with his leather jacket. You lay on your back your legs huddled under the jacket and your arms stretched out above you, Saeran cocked an eyebrow at your appearance. He pulled of the jacket gently and then his hands found their way to your sides, tickling them as they made contact. Bursting out laughing you sat up struggling with him to stop "Ahh- Saeran! S-stop!" You giggled and he pulled his arms away and brought his face to yours "I knew ya were faking" You pushed his face away and rubbed the back of your neck "Well I was drifting off but you walked..." you noticed Saerans gaze breaking from your eyes and moving to your chest "...In" I muttered and then looked at my chest. Saeran quickly moved ontop of you and you stared suprised "My favourite pjama's?" You nodded your head "Trying to fall asleep cute?" you nodded your head and he chuckled before falling to your chest. "You must be tired" You felt a slight sadness but still loved him for that cute action, your hands wrapped around to his head stroking his hair "Goodnight babe"