Day at the pool

Everyone all stand around the pool staring at the glisterning blue water, I look up at everyone and grab Jaehee's arm pulling her towards the changing room. After getting changed I pop my head around the corner and look at Jaehee "Your wearing a top?" I question, she gives me and awkward smile and nods "Yeah..." I walk around the corner fully and chirp "But if you want to get a tan you'll get weird tan lines" She looked me up and down and smiled. I was wearing a bkack bikini with a flower trail starting from my armpit to the bottom of the bikini top and flowers at the side of he bottoms. She smiles and slide off her top she places on the chair beside her and leaves the changing room, I walk around the corner just to be pulled back into the room. "Is Zen out there?" I hear jaehee whisper I stick my head back out and see standing with everyone, "Yeah" I whisper back she pokes her head around the corner. I giggle alittle and whisper "You can fangirl all you want here I wont tell him" Her eyes fill with stars and she carefully names every perfect detail of him. Smiling at her admiration we finally leave.

"Hello~" I hum as me and Jaehee stop, they all look over and all react with the same red face, the place is filled with silence. "Are we gonna get in?" Yoosung breaks the silence I look over to the pool, the blue water glysterning in my eyes, I walk down the steps and sit down in the shallow end.

After some time of sitting at the wall of the shallow end Zen comes to sit next to me, I give him and smile and he smiles back. A large splash splashes over both of us and I let out a little laugh after watching Seven and Yoosung trying to 'drown' each other. "Mc," I hear Zen call I turn to him "How come you aren't playing with them?" I look back over to see there feet not on the ground and that they're floating "I'd much prefer my feet on the ground" I hear Zen quietly giggle next to me. He elbows me while saying "You can't swim" I hide my blushing face and pout. I look over at Seven and Yoosung "It looks fun doesn't it?" I nod my head slowly and place it on Zen's shoulder. I feel him flinch at my actions and then adds "I can teach you" I quickly sit up splashing Zen, he nods his head as he wipes his eyes dry from the water.

"Mc on your hands and knees" He demands after going through all possible ways of teaching me, I do as he says and he holds my sides. I blush at his touch and stutter out "W-what do I... d-do now?" He stays silent for a while then replys 

"I guess you just get your hands and knees off the floor" I let out a deep breath and then take my hands off the floor, I feel Zens hands hold me up I giggle alittle when Zen adds "I'm going to let go" I start kicking my arm and legs shouting

"Don't you dare" He lets go of me causing me to sink to the bottom, I quickly grab the floor and pulls myself up and out of the water. I look at Zen and pout "What was that all about?" Seven shouts looking over at me and Zen. "Mc can't swim!" Zen shouts back revealing it to everyone, I quickly pull myself out of the pull and shout "Don't worry I'm just going to sunbathe." I lay down a towel and lie down on it.

---Time Skip---

I feel a poke on my side and sit up to see Jaehee I smile at her and she answers "Jumin said that he could get you a proffesional lesson onto how to learn to swim" I look over at Jumin sat on a chair lookin boredly at his phone. "No it's fine" Jaehee stands up and I grab her hand

"I'll tell him" I chirp before making my way over. I wave at him to catch his attention with no success I hum "Jumin~" He looks up at me and smiles. "I just wanted to say" I sit on the floor infornt of him "I don't need any lessons" He shrugs his shoulders and then retturns to his phone. I slouch my back and then try to get his attention again "But~" He looks back at me "How would you teach me?" His eyes widen and he turns back to his phone "I don't know how" I slouch again and then stand up and walk away. 

As walking back I hear Seven and Yoosung talking "That's not how I would teach her" I walk slower as we start to cross "How would you then?" I hear Seven giggles when I suddenly get pushed into the pool. I try to stand but see that there's no floor beneath my feet, I start to struggle reaching out my hand or someone to grab. I close my eyes from the stinging pain and hear a loud splash beside, I open one eye to see seven quickly swimming towards me, he wraps his arms around my hips. I let out all the air in my face as he kisses me putting air into my mouth, we gently float to the top. Suddenly we break out of the water and hug Seven increasing coughing, he pulls me to the shallow end and sits me down. He gives me a cheecky smirk and I splash water at him, through our giggling he speaks "I'm sorry, that's how I was taught" I smile at him then pouting. I hear loud splashes behind as everyone runs to my aid, I smile at all of them showing I was fine. 

After the whole situation I notice I'm alone in the pool I look around to find them all sat together, Yoosung stands up and walks towards me when he slips into the pool. After no movement I shout for everyone, I quickly run to his aid when the floor slopes. "Guys!" Theye look over and move quickly towards me and Yoosung, I look down at Yoosung and drop into the deeper end. I quickly swim towards the blurry vision of a sink blonde haired boy, I grab his body and quickly swim up to the top. I feel Yoosungs arms wrap around me as we reach the top "Mc you did it~!" He shouts as he hugs me, I float at the top confused to the situation. "What just happened?"

"Your swimming!" Yoosung shouts I look down and we slowly sink to the bottom, Yoosung keeps hold and kicks his legs keeping both of us up. I start kicking my legs and smile at everyone, they all jump in exluding Jumin. I slowly make my way over to the stairs out of the pool and to Jumin, I grab Jumin's arm and smile at him. "Can I have your phone?" He nods and gives it to me I throw it to my towel and push him in.

---End---