Walking in on them Pleassuring ;)

Zen:

I was sat in the living room, hearing Zen's voice from the other room my head turned to it. Come to think of it, he's been in there for a while "Did you call me?" I called and heard silence. My gaze turned back to the TV, a sigh escaped my lips as I slouched back on the sofa. I continued watching TV, "Oh, Mc-!" I shot up and looked at the door, my eyes squinted and I stepped closer to the door "Zen?" pushing the door. I watched as Zen scrambled to not be facing me "M-Mc!" I looked towards the mirror his reflection was shown to me, "Oh" I muttered "Oh!" I quickly turned around "I'll be leaving" I squeaked. As I leaned on the back of the door I shook my head, re-opening the door my hand remained on the handle "You don't need any help" A shirt was thrown over my head and I shut the door, I smiled to myself as I removed the top.

Jumin:

I stepped into the house, I had returned from my shopping trip with Jaehee earlier than expected. My gaze shifted along our house, I squinted my eyes when I heard Jumins husky voice "Mc" I looked towards the bedroom. I stepped closer and looked in "Jumin I'm back-" My hands moved to cover my face, the sight of Jumin still locked in my mind "Oh my Gosh, why didn't I notice you weren't calling for me" My voice trailed off and I listened to Jumin's laugh. I moved my index finger to look at him "Care to finish Mc?" He looked so irresistible in the dark light, I found myself lost in it. My mind snapped back to reality "You haven't made tea?!" I quickly spoke running out of the doorway, Jumin laughed again "We can call a chef" I stood my back leaning on the wall listening to him. I pressed my lips together and held back my urges, I opened my eyes "Fuck it" I muttered walking back into the room.

Yoosung:

My hand hit against his door, echoing back a nock. "Yoosung" I called, it was unusual for him not to answer door. Upon close inspection I noticed it was unlocked, opening the door I stuck my head in "Ah-" I widened my eyes. "Mc" Yoosung groaned and I widened my eyes, I cover my mouth and stepped quietly into his house. My footsteps were silent and I slowly placed a bag down on the table, I turned to leave when my gaze fell on a notepad. I smiled mischievously "Ah~" I turned my head to his room, the door was cracked open and I grabbed the notepad quickly scribbling on it. I heard him sigh and took it as my que to leave, silent running out of the house the door shut quietly. Yoosung stepped out of his room a little later, his eyes widened at the bag on the side. It was filled with food, his gaze fell to the note 'I brought some goods, you sounded busy love you' Yoosungs face turned red as his head fell to his hands.

707:

I tapped my fingers together as I laid on my bed, I was waiting for Seven to finish in the bathroom "This shower is way to long" I moaned as I rolled off the bed. I moved to the bathroom the shower was running and I knocked on the door "Seven?"

"M-Mc?!" Seven's voice sounded panicked and I move my hand to the handle "Ah~!" I quickly opened it and stared at him "Mc!?" He looked up covering himself. My hand fell on my face but my fingers remained separated, "I don't know why my hands are doing this" I replied my eyebrows furrowing. He looked at me his eyes concerned "Does this mean you actually have feelings for me?" I squeaked he moved his gaze and I nodded my head "Right, you need time to um..." I walked away and then returned "I need to shut this" I grabbed the door handle and shut the door. I flopped onto the bed and screamed into the pillow.

Jaehee:

I looked towards my phone as I moved up in the elevator, Jaehee hadn't answered my messages. I walked towards her office, stopping as I looked at the shut blind "No" I muttered. I listened to a muffled moan "She doesn't have a man!" I quickly opened the door. She squirmed behind the desk "You're not with a man" Jaehee's face was deep red, I tilted my head "Oh, I'm sorry" I replied with a smile on my face. Jaehee's cheeks were flushed as she moved to close the picture of Mc on the computer screen, the door opened and I poked my head in "How long will I have to wait for you in the bathroom for?" Her cheeks flushed "What are you thinking?" I questioned and she moved her gaze away from me "I can come now" I shook my head

"No you can finish up, I'll be in the toilets" I replied shutting the door. Jaehee smiled as the door shut and looked towards her computer, shaking her head she wiped her hands.

Saeran:

I laid on the sofa surfing the many channels on the TV, I squinted my eyes. I was bored. I looked towards Saeran's office, he didn't like talking to me when he was working. He didn't care if I fell asleep on his lap though, standing up I walked towards the room. My hand turned the handle and I laid my eyes on him, he stopped turning his attention to me "Mc" He complained and I looked down to his hand. "Oh" I muttered "Saeran I'm bored" I replied and he shrug his shoulders "Then do something" Rolling my eyes he tightened his jaw "Come on then" I looked up at him and quickly ran over to finish.