How MM react to a sad Mc

Zen:

After finish the titanic Zen looks towards Mc, to ask to go to bed, he freezes up as he sees Mc hiding behind a pillow. "Was it scary to you?" He questions pulling away the pillow reveal her face, Tears streamed down her face. "It was sad..." She mumbles tapping her tips of her fingers together, he pulls her into a loving embrace "It's ok" despite Zen having many girlfriends he didn't have a clue on how to cheer one up. He pulls her face and looks at her blushing face and deicdes to lick her tears away. She gasps quietly and looks into Zens eyes "Too much?" He questions letting go of her, she quickly pulls him in and kisses him. "Never" She whispers as she gives him a tight hug.

Jumin:

You help him get undressed to go to bed "You're awfully quiet Mc" she stops undoing his tie when she looks away, hiding her tears, "S-sorry" She snaps back. Jumin grabs her face and sees that she crying, he slowly lets go of her face and questions "Your crying?" She nods her head. She clenches her fists and shouts at him "Of course I'm crying! You going on a 2 week buisness trip!" He stops what he's doing and you stand there in silence. "Well? You gonna say anything?" Mc mumbles crossing her hands, he pulls her into a hug and quietly speaks into her ear "I can't cheer you up Mc" She starts to struggle out of the hug "I feel the same as you" He crys as he hugs her tighter. She stops struggling and hugs him back "Jumin, let's go to bed" She hums as she pulls out of the hug and heads towards the bed. He nods his head and finishes getting undressed to sleep.

Yoosung:

Mc lies quietly in bed and listerns to the faint sounds of Yoosung having fun on LOLOL, She lets out a sigh before rolling over to see her phone. She calls Yoosung to which he picks up, she quickly hangs up the phone and places away from her. She gets out of bed and walks past a confused looking Yoosung "Mc? You called me?" She carry's on walking and mumbles

"Did I?" She shuts the bathroom door and sits on the toliet lid. With her head in her hands she starts to stop herself from crying, she slams her hand on the lid and quickly exits the toilet into the bedroom. She wraps herself in the sheets holding back tears when she hears the door open. "Mc?" She hears a familiar voice question "You ok?" Yoosung sits on her side of the bed, she rolls over ignoring his question. "I-is it me" Yoosung stutters, she shrinks her into the covers as she lets tears stream down her face, "I-I'm sorry I was on LOLOL, you didn't tell me to come off"

"I shouldn't be telling you to come off! You should do it yourself" She snaps not moving a muscle. She hears sobbing behind her when she quickly turns to see Yoosung crying. "Oh, Yoosung I didn't mean to make you cry!" She says crawling towards him. She gives him a hug and pulls him down onto the bed "I didn't mean to annoy you Mc" He mumbles keeping all eye contact off her face, She pulls his face into her chest "No I'm overreacting"

707:

Mc sits on the sofa behind Seven's computer and lets out a big sigh, Sevens typing is loud so when she hears it slow down she leans to see what he's doing. She flops back onto the sofa and grab a pillow and hugging it tightly, he's been working for ages now she thinks as she tilts her head to see Seven's many screens. "Has he lost time to spend with me" She mumbles to herself, suddenly tears fall from her eyes blurring her vision. She quickly sits up and starts to wipe her tears, she looks towards Seven then start to cry heavier. She stays quiet not to disturb him. She then turns away to face away from where he's working, to see if it would calm her down. Suddenly arms wrap around her she turns to see Seven hugging her. She looks over his shoulder to see that he was watching her on the security cameras "Mc I love you~" He hums in your ear. she hugs him tightly and stops herself from crying "Stop ignoring me~" She jokingly whines. He moves up onto the sofa with her how they lay for a long time.

Jaehee:

The musical, with Zen in it, ends and Jaehee qucikly runs to her computer to write about the musical. Mc leans to watch Jaehee and questions "Why are you writing about it again" She qucikly types and explains

"Everytime Zen steps on the stage the whole gets better!" Mc moves towards Jaehee and reads what she's written, the words she just spoke were written down, "But Jaehee this is the forth time you've watched this" She shrugs her shoulders. Mc quietly slip away back to the sofa and curls into a ball, she feels the tears but trys to keep them down, "Exactly! Everytime it gets better and better!" Mc starts to feel useless and lets out a sigh. Jaehee slowly turns around to see Mc sat on the sofa curled in a ball hiding her face "But you know something" She says quietly sneaking up to Mc. "Those are just characters, and when ever you walk in the room it gets better" Mc sticks her head up. She shows her red and tear ful eyes "And your real" Jaehee leans in and gives her a hug. She quickly hugs back and mumbles "Your the best at cheering me up"

Saeran:

Mc sits lonely at a table with a meal prepared at the other end of it, it was for saeran, she stayed there for a little while holding back her tears in hope that he'll walk through the door. After a while she picks up her phone and dials his number; straight to voicemail. The phone beeps and she lets out a sigh before hanging up and retreating to the bed room. "Your always so busy" She groans to herself as she throws the pillows to one side and the quilt cover over after slipping into the quilt cover she lays there crying. After some time the door clicks and saeran enters, he notices his pillows thrown to one side and then turns around to see the table with his food still on it. He turns and goes to clean it up, on the way back he picks up his phone from the sofa and looks at the notifications he stops walking when he see's her call. "Mc" He sighs before entering the bedroom "Mc?" he questions to see if she's awake. He pulls the quilt covering Mc head off and see's a wetpatch on where she's been lieing. "Mc~" He hums while stroking her face in an attempt to wake her, she slowly opens one eye and sits up. "You should have come got me" He mutters as he sits on the bed. 

"Well it's a bit late now" Mc snaps back crossing her arms and looking away from Saeran. "Then how about a midnight snack?" He questions holding his hand out. Mc stares at it before taking it to be dragged away to eat Ice cream on the sofa togehter.