The Time Jumin Came Round...

Jumin: "You know you could come round mine" I rolled my eyes to his comments and sighed heavily

Mc: "No Jumin, I wan't you to come round" I leant on my shoulder with my head stirring a pot "besides I'm already making dinner" Jumin sighed on the other side of the phone "I've cleaned up the apartment, it will be fine" I tried to reassure and he chuckled

Jumin: "As long as I get to see you that's all that matters" We said our goodbyes and we soon hung up the phone.

After a little while the door bell rang and I answered it quickly "Hello Jumin!" I greeted, his gaze looked down at my apron then my dress underneath a smile graced his lips and he hugged me. "You must be busy, need any help?" I quickly shook my head and put my hands on my on hips "It's going to be a suprise~" Jumin followed her in and sat at the seat she told him too.

He watched her working in the kitchen and smiled to himself. "Tada~~" I placed a bowl of spegetthi meatballs infront of him "Dinner is served" I sat down and then quickly stood up taking off my apron and throwing it into the kitchen. "This looks amazing!" he explained and then started to eat some, he smiled and looked up at me awaiting his response "I'm happy I came now" I couldn't help but smile and thanked him.

As dinner went on we spoke about finally getting to live with each other and what I'd wear to a wedding. But the night soon came. We were sat on the sofa, my head reasted on him and his arm was rested on my hip, "I don't get it, why is she so sad about loosing a diamon earing?" He questioned "Can't she just buy a new one" I giggled beside him. The episode came to an end and I yawned closing my eyes "Should we go to sleep?" I suggested and jumin nodded his head, and he scoped me up in his arms "Ah- Jumin!" Suprised I clutched to his clothes.

"I can't let my tired princess walk" He grazed his nose against mine and I giggled happily, as he laid me on the bed I kissed his lips and he leant over me. I felt my heartbeat increase and then a loud advert distracted us, I sat up and followed Jumin's gaze to the turned on TV. He moved to turn it off and I took off my trousers and top laying in bed, Jumin joined me in bed after removing his clothes too. "So, you had fun today?" I whispered looking at his face

"Of course I did, I was with you" He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, resting his face on my chest I stroked his hair feeling his hot breath on my skin. "I can't wait to live with you" I whispered and he hummed in response before I slept into sleep, Jumin looked up from your chest and to your sleeping face "I can't wait to marry you" he said his hands moving up her soft skin before slipping into sleep aswell.

As I lay in bed, I felt my body begin to wake up I breathed in smelling strawberry pancakes. "Jumin you're the best" I muttered moving from my bed into the kitchen, he was in his clothes and I snuck up behind him hugging him "Good morning gorgeous" I hummed and he held my hands. "I didn't want to wake you" He spoke turning around and looking into my tired eyes his hand cupped my cheek "You're eyes are still tired you can go back to sleep" I shook my head, and he squished my cheeks together and kissing my lips.

After eating pancakes he stood up and moved to go clean "So where's the cleaner?" I giggled at his words and stood up curtseying "At you're service" I stepped towards him grabbing the plates "Not everyone has cleaners, but we do have a machine that will do it" I opened it and placed the plates in, shutting it I stood on my tip toes kissing Jumin.

He grabbed my hand and leant down his lips meeting mine when I parted from the kiss, he looked me in my eyes "I told you the next time I see you I couldn't be able to control myself" I widened my eyes at his words and looked into his eyes. They showed a different emotion and then smiled at him "Well we can't have cleaners walking in on us can we?" He picked up my body and brought me over to the bed "Can't we get married now?" He questioned before throwing me on the bed.