I'm Preggo My Dude

Zen:

You look at the pregancy test and then bite your tongue at the 167 other ones you've taken, taking a deep breath you mutter to yourself "We're not even married" You face palmed. "I thought I was safe" You muttered and threw the pregnancy tests in the bin but one, You fell on your back and stared at it even closer "Maybe I can't read" I grabbed the box and looked at it then to the test. Tears formed in my eyes as I ran out of exuses to tell myself that I was actually, as I started to cry the front door opened "Mc~ Babe" I gasped sitting up, I frantically looked around hoping all the gods could help me. I shoved it in my pocket and walked out the bathroom "Zen!" I chirped awkwardly and he squinted his eyes at my tone. 

"You alright babe?" He questioned and I bit my lower lip, he patted the seat next to him and I moved to sit with him "Ok," I paused "Uhm, I don't really know how to say this" I muttered "I mean we're not even married and this is just going to be" My voice trailed off and then I sighed holding out the posertive pregnancy test. I avoided his gaze as Zen look towards it, suddenly firm arms wrapped around my waste "I'm going to be a dad!" He chirped and I stared suprised

"You're happy about it?" I muttered and he nodded his head. Smiling brightly at me "I've always spoke about how beautiful our children will be" He explained, I giggled in relief and nuzzled my head into his neck.

Jumin:

I sat in the bathroom staring at the pregnancy test, I blinked a couple times and smiled awkwardly. I've always wanted kids with Jumin, but I don't know how he'd feel about it. As I was in my thoughts my phone rang, I picked it up quickly "Mc, it's me I'm checking in to see if your ok" I melted to Jumin's voice and replied

"Yeah, I think it was just morning sickness..." I hinted hoping he'd catch on. The phone line went silent and I brought my hand up to my mouth "I thought only pregnant women get that" I pressed my lips together, I flapped my hand infront of me "Come on Jumin..." I muttered and I heard him gasp. I prayed to the holy buddha and finally his voice came through "Are you?" I nodded my head tears falling from my eyes, I quickly relised he couldn't see me and answer "I've taken 3 pregnancy tests and their all saying the same thing" I heard him stand up and then his voice spoke cheerfully "I'm coming home" I smiled as the phone hung up.

Some time had passed, the door clicked and I turned my attention to it smiling at the door. I stood up to greet him and he picked me up kissing my lips "I'm so happy!" He cheered and I giggled at him and tears fell from my eyes "I'm glad you are"

Yoosung:

I waved him off to work and then quickly ran to the bathroom, I took out the different boxes of pregnancy tests and quickly got myself tested. "Huh" I looked at the posertive pregnancy tests and then into the mirror infront of me "So, I guess I'm pregnant now" I mumbled and then I looked at Yoosungs towel behind me "And you're going to be a dad" I looked around the bathroom, my gaze landed on my phone and I grabbed "Do I tell him now?" I questioned and then I shook my head.

I had left the house and walked into his work, I greeted the worker on the front desk and walked into Yoosungs vet room, "Mc? You're sick what are doing all the way here?" I rumaged through my bag and tried to explain as I did so "So, do you remember that one time when you said about you not being a baby" Yoosung nodded his head "And we should have one quickly" He nodded his head and I grabbed the 3 pregnancy tests. "What about it Mc" I didn't say anything and held out the pregnancy tests, I closed my eyes as he grabbed them from my hand. "I can't read them" I opened my eyes and I looked at him, our gazes met and I pulled a face "Wait! Are these posertive" I nodded my head and he quickly jumped up hugging me tightly. I giggled at his reaction, he laid his forehead on mine and I watched the tears fall from his eyes "Stop you'll make me cry to" I said as I wiped his tears from his cheeks. Pecking his lips he chuckled happily.

707:

I listened to Seven's typing as I closed my eyes waiting for the test to be over with, I didn't know how I'd feel about having a child but also how seven would feel, I opened my eyes and sighed "I should of seen that one coming" I stood up from being sat on the bathroom floor. I walked into Seven's work room and wrapped my arms around his chest "You feeling better?" He questioned his gaze on the computer screen, I poked at his cheeks and whined "Alright I'll look at you" He turned his head and our gazes met. "What's so important that you had to distract me?" I chewed my bottom lip and he tilted his head "Wait let me guess" He paused and I smiled at his attempt to cheer me up, he grabbed my hand and pulled me onto his lap. As he did he looked to the hand he grabbed me too him with "What's this?" He questioned, I pressed my lips together and opened up my hand. He grabbed it from my hand and stared at it, his eyes widened "Does that mean" I kissed his lips cutting him off and then looked into his eyes. His smile grew bright and he hugged me tightly and I giggled in the hug "I can't wait!" He chirped.

Jaehee:

"Well, did it work?" Jaehee questioned trying to take a look at the pregnancy test infront of me, I sighed and turned around to look at her. Her eye brows furrowed "Tell me why you love me?" I questioned and she smiled sweetly at me

"Because you stuck with me when you were just a 'friend'" She airquoted "You made me relise my true feelings, your beatiful and I can't see my life without you" I held out the pregnancy test extremely happy. She grabbed it staring me in the eyes, "Look at it then" I hinted and she looked down at it, her eyes widened and she quickly hugged me, she swung my body around and I held onto her for dear life. "I'm so happy it worked" I kissed her lips and we stood in a hug for almost hours.

Saeran:

I walked out of the bathroom "Saeran!" I shouted and he leant back on his chair his head looking at me, "You feeling better?" He questioned I walked towards him and hinted to him "Have you noticed I've only been sick in the morning?" He nodded his head "And it's the 18th and I'm not complaining about cramps" He nodded his head. I finally made my way to the door and leant on it "Then why haven't you noticed that that means I'm pregnant?" His eyes widened as he looked at me, then his face looked as though it was adding everything up. "You're going to be a father" He smiled at me and then jumped up hugging me tightly, I stumbled back but landed on the wall "We're going to have the perfect family!" He chirped. I smiled suprised at his complete change of character "Never seen this side of you" I winked at him "You should be happy more often" He kissed me deeply and I let myself be controlled by the kiss when he pushed away from it and hugged me tightly "Carefully you might crush it" I joked