Zen X Mc Lemons

Right so in the title I put "Hmmm Maybe some lemons..." And I feel like that was the reaason why people click this shit. So I wanted to write Lemons but, I do not really feel comfortable with writing all the details of having sex. Ya know the birds and the bee's shit. So I'm going to call it lemons although it ends before anything will happen. This will happen with everyone elses

And also It's the continue of "Ring the bell for sex" so read that before ;)

-Shika Sheee~

I pull him into the bedroom and he quickly pounces and his warm lips meet mine, I walk back slightly at his strength to kissing my lips, I fall back slightly but Zen quickly wraps his arms around me holding me up. His tongue quickly explores my mouth and my stomach fills with butterflys, his hands find there way up my back and he starts to fiddle with my bra. After some time of fiddling I sigh and pull away from his chest and undo my bra, I throw it at him and it lands over his head, I quickly run to the otherside of the room to tease him.

He takes the bra off from his eyes and notice me on the other side of the room, he quickly runs towards me where I run behind him, my arms wrap arm him from behind. I trace my hands down his toned abs and kiss his neck when I pull off his shirt, I quickly turn him over and his face is red "That's better" Zen scowls at me before quickly picking me up and holding me in the air as my back meets the wall. His hands make there way up my top and he starts to suck my neck, he finds my sensitive part and I let out a slight moan. He bites it slightly as he slides of my top parting from my neck I pull him back in, and he starts to suck it again. His hands move up and start to play with my tits (God this is so awkward for no titty me) I wrap my legs around him and start to run my fingers through his hair. I pull out his hair from the pony tail and start brushing my fingers through it, he moves me away from the wall. 

He places my body on the bed and holds my hands down as he kissess trail down to my stomach, he stops and then looks at me "You'll be back" I moan as he move's off the bed and rumages through his draw. The doorbell rings and Zen's face turns cold, I pull the cover over me and tilt my head towards the door. Zen pots and the door bell rings again "I can't do anything" I exlcaim as he walks towards the door, I quickly slide towards my bra on the floor and hear a female voice get louder "Jumin's just fired me!" I look towards the open door and cover my chest with a quilt. Zen quickly jumps infront of the door and reaches to go shut it, Jaehee looks over his shoulder at me and quickly appologieses "I didn't mean to stop anything, I was hoping to get Mc's attention anyway." she admits. I quickly slip my bra on and pull myself out of bed "I'm not naked or anything" I reply as I pull on my top "So why did Jumin fire you?" I walk out passing Zen and placing a note in his hand. He opens the note reading "Return to it later?" I watch as he nods and I sit with Jaehee on the sofa.