Let's Take A Ride On The Feels Train

"Seven stop!" Mc cried as she hid her face from the camera being pointed on her, seven's free hand reached out and pulled her hands away. She smiled gimpy towards the camera "See much better." He chirped and her cheeks tinted slightly red.

Suddenly the video paused, and a sound of a pencil was the only noise to be heard, A red head was sat at the desk drawing the girl in front of him. She had the same smile from that day, dressed in a pink sweater and sat in his least favourite car now, his hands stopped before he began to draw himself.

Setting down the pen he stared at the picture he drew and the smile on his face, his real face the opposite of the picture. His eyes refused to look at the women's in the car, he was happy to draw her but refused to draw her eyes. He couldn't ever capture the light that was inside them, he fell so his head was rested on the table.

The video played as he pressed it weakly with his finger, not looking back at the video "So Mc, what are we going to do?"

"We're going to get Saeran~!" She sung a smile evident on her face. "And I'm missing the first ever party I got guest's for" She stuck her tongue out, Seven giggled and then kissed her on the cheek "But you get to spend it with the-"

The video paused

He pushed off the desk and then moved over to another computer screen, the drawing he just drew appeared on the screen as he started to line over it. As he did so his phone rang, he looked down emotionless to it, his eyes hidden by the reflection of the light, it was Yoosung. He sighed and ignored it continuing with the drawing he was completing, as the ringing stopped, he looked towards the phone. 'are you still working on that game?' Seven turned his phone off and continued with the picture.

Once he finished the screen turned to green coding as he typed, his phone vibrated once again 'how long has it been?' he continued coding. After he finished it, he clicked on the app icon and the picture appeared. Text on the screen appeared and he smiled about it, suddenly the text glitched and the picture disappeared. He slammed his hands on the desk and he watched as his phone hit on the floor, moving to pick it up he stared at the message 'I know you think that this is good for you but, don't you need to move on?' he scowled at the message on his phone.

"I'm letting her love you, like you always wanted, and this is how you're reacting" he grumbled placing the phone down. The green text appeared in the reflection of his glasses, as the only sound filling the room was typing.

"Seven when are you going to sleep?" Seven looked towards his girlfriend on the screen, "Later Mc, go on without me" She frowned as he continued to type loudly. "I told you I don't like it when you don't sleep"

"I'm doing it for you" he shot back, her eyes widened and then she looked down, "How is the game going?" he looked up at the screen and sighed, she'd always do this. 'Pester' him while he was coding, although he always enjoyed it.

"I've completed all the routes but ours" he was typing quickly. Suddenly a glitch noise filled his ears and he shot his head round to Mc "Shit!" he shouted as he ran over to that computer screen. The green text appeared over her face as he patched it, when her face re-appeared there was a sad smile on it "Sorry Seven"

He shook his hand in front of her and continued the game "You're drawing skills have improved" He smiled and looked over at her "I loved that sweater"

"Do you want me to change your sweater?" She shook her head and he looked back at the screen. His phone flashed on again

'Seven it's been 4 months since she died'

Tears pricked Seven's eyes as he looked down "Seven? What's wrong?" He looked over at the Ai of his girlfriend, "Mc, I'm going to mute you" He wheeled over to her "I can't keep pretending like we're on call" He looked up at her. She smiled sweetly at him "Finally" His eyes widened "I'm not your real girlfriend, you've programmed these feelings into me" Seven's eyes widened as the tears broke through "I can't be like your girlfriend" She smiled before she glitched and disappeared.

Seven fell back on his chair and cried loudly, the drawing of Mc still on the screen.

Month's passed and the game was finally released, he smiled happily as he saw the amount of people downloading the game. Yoosung patted his shoulder as he stared out at the night sky "Come on Seven" He chirped "You've been a hermit for all these months, now is the time to socialise" Seven turned to look at all the other RFA members. "I'm not that narcissistic right?" Jumin shot Zen a look and Zen scowled back at him "Trust fund jerk!"

"Seven what does, does Jumin han is gay?" Jaehee questioned Seven smiled, "it was a mistake Mc said one time to me" Seven felt a tap on his shoulder and turned to see a brown-haired petite woman stood behind him, she smiled at him before she stepped away her body floating away to join the stars. Seven smiled and waved before he turned back into the conversation.