PART 1

you are just a normal high school girl who always getting bully at your school by boys. You don't know what they problem is but they just keep on bully you and you don't care. But you still have a good friend name (y/n) Robertson. Who is just a normal girl. You and your best friend Lyra Harp is an Marvel fan which both of you love so much.

"OMG (Y/N) HAVE YOU SEEN THE FUCKING INFINITY WAR!?" "I DID!!! WTF WITH THE DAMN ENDING GODDAMN IT!! PETER!! IT SO SAD!!" you both scream. Yes it was Infinity war but you guys didn't give up hope that they death would be permanent since there will be part 2 of infinity war. You guys were talking all about Marvel when suddenly you said. "hey (y/n) what happen if we were in Infinity war? Just imagine how cool that is!"

you squeled in delite but that wasn't the only reason you, you want your favourite character to be alive again so badly. Your favorite is Loki Laufeyson. (did I spell it right??) after what she just said you both feeling quite dizzy in some reason as if the world was spinning 100 time in a second. "Lyra?? I didn't fell so good? Why is everything so spiny? Ly-" you passed out.

You wake up. Only to see yourself in a room so Bright. Your vision is still foggy. But as time past you see it clearly you were In the hospital. "what the? Y/n? You there?" you look around only to see she was right beside you. Awake at the same time. But it wasn't your friend. It was Evenly harp.. Your friend OC if she was in Marvel. What in the actual fuck?! You then run to a nearby mirror to see that you were the same. Your face is exactly the same as your OC character that you draw. You both relies what just happen. "Y-" "call me Eve.." you were cut by her slight grin you can know she is happy as hell to be in here.

You playfully roll your eye and talk to her about what just happen and your both conclusion is. "we both just dimension travel. Which is weird since in our world there is no one have any power but I think we do.. It was the same as our OC. Damn.. What the fuck-" you said in your breath suddenly you were interrupted by some muscular guy with a blonde hair coming inside saying "language!" you know exactly who it is.. It was capsicle. Or how everyone calling him Captain America aka Steve rogers. "what!!" you both screamed at the same time. You look at Steve and you make an Oh face.

"hi.. I'm Steve Rogers.. You can call me Steve." he said. You and your friend are on the brick of confusion. Then a more agent coming inside. You see on they shoulder there is a sign of an eagle or some type of bird. You quickly get near Evenly aka y/n your best friend. "Who are you? What do you want?! " you friend said as giving them a cold glare. You get near her since your afraid. The fuck!! Thing will only get worse isn't it! Then you saw your katana on a nearby table you quickly take it and hold your friend hand and run.

You push the super soldier and the agent and quickly get out of the hospital. You were hiding at the nearby alley. "Damn it!! Why you do that (y/n)??" you look at her face with 'really!?' "oh I don't know! Probably I just relies we were in different dimension!! And we stuck here forever!! Plus, we don't know them Lyra!! I don't even know if we should trust them! Yeah sure they were agent of shield but we don't know them we just got here!"

you said angrily. Your friend sigh in defeat what you said was right. Suddenly you can feel your self being lift to the air. "what the-" you look at your back it was the super soldier. You struggle but it was valid you can't run away. He then put you on his shoulder and carry you like a damn potato sack. A small one.

Shit!! I should have make my character a bit taller why did I put it as 5ft!! I'm small as fuck!! In the back you see Evelyn try to hold her laughter that you were carry like that. Well she was forced to walk by another agent he have a metal arm. It was Bucky Barnes Winter Soldier. He was giving you a cold glare. You can feel shiver down you spine. You then inside a car. They put a blind fold on your face the same as you friend but you can see a little bit. Then you can hear your friend voice inside your head. Oh right her power is telepathy one of her power. She then make a contact with you.

Hey (y/n) you OK? Yes's I'm fine.. What should we do? What should we do? Damn just stay dude I was really like to see Bucky dude! My damn winter soldier!! OK OK!! Dam. Your fangirl is way out of the top.. You sigh. Then the car stop you were carry like a potato sack again by Captain America. Lol Raiki how is life of being small? See I told you should make it a little bit more taller.. BTW I will call you Raiki and you call me eve now OK! Seriously? Yes..

You and Eve are now in a room there was a tall black guy with a pact on his eye walking to you. Great now what!? Don't you know him.. Oh.. It Fucking Nick J.  Fury. Of course it was S.H.I.E.L.D chill Raiki..  Then Nick began to talk. It about something something how you get in S.H.I.E.L.D headquarter or something. You don't care. "are you listening to me!? " he said angrily. Both of you nod you obviously lying.

"then what the fuck did I talk about?" both of you begin to sturted. "um...  Something???" you said giving him a sly smile. We are so fuck. BTW why isn't Steve mad when he curse!! How the heck do I know. now.. Didn't you have a katana.. Do you still have it? Yes I did- "why didnt I use this earlier... Oh well. "

you said as you slash the TV chain on you both of your and Eve you then kick the two super soldier. You kick Steve while Eve kick Bucky but she was hesitate since she is Bucky top fan. "sir Bucky I don't think I want to hurt you so please step aside.." he then throw a punch at Eve she quickly dodge and kick his gut. "oh my gosh I didn't mean that!" she try to help when I saw a needle was going to hit her right on her back. "EVE DUCK!" I said as shield her using my katana. Then I heard someone scream "STOP!! " an the hold room everyone stop attacking. Well this is unexpected.

Now they explain to us what actually happen in short form. We apologize for our action but for some reason Nick Fury just said. "welcome to SHIELD. you will be working for us now. " Evelyn is the only one excited but not for me.

"Fuck.."

"Language."