part 22

Evelyn POV
After I talk to Raiki  I landed at Scotland trying to find Wanda and Vision who Been missing for a while, they only told me that they here because they need to have a break. When I arrive I saw Wanda with a man. I quickly run to her, "Wanda!" I waved at her and she was shock. "Lyn? What's happening I saw the news!? What happen to Tony!?" I look at the man next to her and she look exactly like vision. "Vission? " "Yes miss Harp it me vision." I sigh with relief. "Well we need to gather everyone to Wanda every single Avengers! We need them all.." They both nodded then Vision turn into his own self.

"I will tell Captain about this.." He then step away when I remember something. "Shit Vision look out!" Then a spear went into his Vibranium body. "AARRGGHHH!" Vision collapse as the spear then get out of his body. I saw two familiar face, it was the Children of Thanos. "Wanda grab vision!!" I said then I make a ice cicle and aim at them. Wanda already run to a safe place with vision when I look back at the alien they're not there anymore. I heard a loud Crash from the sky and saw Vision fighting with one of them in the sky.

I look at the building and saw Wanda blasting the girl away from her. Wanda and I flew to vision and cacht him before he fall. "I know we should stay in bed." Vision say and I laugh sarcastically. Wanda try to fix him when we were some how being throw inside an subway. Vision and Wanda groan from the impact. This alien really want to die. Then the two alien was in front of us, "be grateful because we children of Thanos will kill you.." "Wow.. I don't know whether to be happy or piss off.."

I laugh when one of them about to attack they look at me weirdly. Oh,  I already know who it is.  I turn around to see a shadow behind the moving tried,  after the train is gone the shadow seem to be Steve. I smile as she throws the spear to Steve and Steve cacht it like it was nothing. My favorite entrance from my best friend. "Lyn are you okay?" He said then again the guy attack us but Natasha come and fight them,  Steve throw the spear at Natasha and then Sam come fly inside and shoot at them. One of them got hit, "don't die yet.." Said the gurl with a horn.Then a blue ray starting to appear from the sky and both of them disappears.

Sam land next to me and with a panicked voice "Lyn where is Raiki!? Is she okay?!" He asked full of worry Natasha also have this worry face of  her. I don't know what to answer. "Well Raiki is with Tony.." Then both Natasha and Sam said at the same time "what?" I laughed sarcastically. "Well you see she is in space.." "Lyn we need more explanation.." I sigh. "No time to explain we need to go to the Tower and pick up Bruce too.."

Steve look at me with a confused face. "But I thought Bruce is.." I again sigh. "Again less talking and move! We need to grab everyone and go to Waking a only Bruce know what's happening.." They all nodded. Wanda help vision to stand up as we go inside a jet.

Time skip
We almost arrive at The Avengers Tower when I becoming angry because I can't connect to Raiki earpiece. She definitely out of rage I see. Should have guess. I sigh,  the  Sam sit next to me. "Hey.." "Hey." He then starting to play with his finger. "Are you okay?" He looked dat me and sigh. "No.. Definitely not.. I'm not gonna be okay if I know she is going to fight whoever Is were fighting.." I laughed a little. "Well don't worry I know that Raiki won't die that easily.."

"Guys were almost arrive.." We landed and I'm the one that come out first. When we out I saw Rodney and Bruce was expecting us. "Bruce?" He looked at me and everyone else and then at Natasha. "Hi guys.. Sorry but I need to make it quick.." He was panicking. "Woah Bruce calm down we don't want the other guy come out do we?" Steve said trying to calm him down. "Guys.. I was angry when I fight with him the new York! I was trying to bring the hulk out BUT NO!! HE DOES GET OUT!!" I was ready to back down like the other if the big guy come out.

But no, he's right. He is angry but the Hulk didn't come out. "Bruce.. Please explain to us.. In detail.." He sigh and nodded. While we were inside Bruce tell us everything about how dangerous this Thanos is and the Six infinity stone. When Bruce finish explaining Natasha,  Sam,  Natasha and Wanda is like being really panicking if Raiki will be hurt. "Oh my god.. What's gonna happen to her!?" I shrug. "Guys we don't have time.. I need to show you guys something.." They all look at me shock.

"Like what?" I bring all of them to Raiki lab. On her computer I put the same password as she put. Then the room full of weapons appear. There is a whip,  a gun and other magnificent weapon. "What the fuck!?" Sam said to me. "Yeah I know... Raiki and Tony make all of this.. With Bruce too.." Bruce then scratch the back of his head.

"Really.. Why does it like.. Both of you know what gonna happen?" I didn't answer. Then I realized that Wanda tried to enter my mind. "Don't try it Wanda..." I treated her. She make a confuses face. Look like we need to tell them the truth, later. "Well no time to chat.. pick up the weapon and were going to Wakanda.." I said as I take a few weapons. "Wait Bucky is in Wakanda right?" I ask Steve who only nodded. "Great-" The Natasha accidentally activate a weapon that is a whip that can turn the rope I to laser.

"Nat.. Don't take that please.. Trust me just don't.." "Okay.. This is a fun room.." After a while we pick up out weapons and we about to go when I remember about Sam Red Wing. "Oh yeah Sam wait!" I go inside and grab a what to seem a backpack. "What is that?" He asked while painting at it. " You see.. Now we need to go to Wakanda.. Let's go.." Were all run toward the Jet with Rodney and Bruce.

"Yo Rodney what you bring?" I asked him who see to bring the same thing as Me,  a bag. "Well.. This is Tony and Raiki idea to make my suit portable.."
I laugh and we all went inside the jet. "How's vision? " I aksed Wanda. He was still unconscious because his stone. Was almost shattered. "He still didn't wake up.. Probably because they keep attacking him and he injured  little." I nodded, please be safe Raiki. I hear a distance voice in my head. Who could it be?

Somewhere in space.
Tony was piloting the Flying Donut because he said YOU ARE A TERRIBLE DRIVER. Hah! Yeah right. "Tony how long are we gonna-" Then somewhere in the shop explode making a huge BOOM! you almost fall when Peter cacth you before falling. "WOAH!?" You were really near him. "Raiki are you okay!?" Tony come to your side, You nodded. "We should check it out..." Tony nodded. He suit appear again and when we on the place where the huge boom was it was a total reck. Then Tony and Stephen is starting to fight again. You rolled your eye and saw Peter coming down from the wall.

"Peter what's wrong?" You know that his spider sense are tingling. "Guys.. I just wanna tell you something is coming.." You take a deep breath as something below you explode making everyone throw to the side. Then,  you stood up quickly as a knife being throw at Stephen. With a waves of his hand he stop the knife. "DIE THANOS!! DIE!!" you look at the entrance of  a hole in the ship to see the guardian of the Galaxy. Quill then shot at you but using your vibranium sword you somehow repel them.

"Oh my god that is some star war move right there!" You laugh at Tony sarcasm. suddenly Quill throw a metal object at Tony making him stuck to the wall. "Shit Tony!!"

"DIEBLANKET OF DEATH!!!" you try your hardest to not laugh at a serious moment right now. Quill throw a thing at you and it was chaining you making you unable to move. Quill pointed his gun at you. "OKAY EVERYONE CHILL THE F DOWN!" "Seriously that is the lamest fucking curse I ever hear.." You saw Drax was under Tony feet and Peter was next to him. "Let him go! Or is hot her.." I'm not even panicking Quill..  "Okay you shot my guy i blast him off!" Said Tony as he pointed his blaster at Drax.

"DO IT QUILL!  I can take it.." " No He can't take it!" Screamed Mantis from behind. "She's right you can't take it."
"Fuck it im gonna kill all of you!!"

"I'm gonna ask you one time.. WHERE'S GAMORA?" Quill said while pointing the gun at you. "Yeah I have a better question.. WHO'S GAMORA?"

"I Have a better one WHY GAMORA?" you laugh. "I'm sorry... He just fight with the cloak and... HAHAHAHA!! HE WAS SCREAMING DIE BLANKET OF DEATH!!" Tony give you a death glare, You shut up. "Ok I'm gonna ask you one time.. Who's master you serve?" "What am I supposed to say Jesus!?" Tony then rolled his eye. "Your from earth?" He shake his head. "I'm from Missouri.." You rolled your eye. "Yeah that earth dipshit! " Both you and Tony said. You raised an eyebrow and the same as Tony.

"he took my girl- wait who are you!?" You sigh. "We're the Avengers asshole.." "Wait your The one Thor told us about!!" Tony look at her in shock. "You know Thor!?" She nodded

well.. This is the begining..

Author note
Wow.. This is long as fuck! Sorry if some of the line is wrong.. I forgot what they said.. Well don't worry guys!! The next chapter will be soon.. I hope.