part 21

So.. I basically still have some time with my self but.. Meh.. Fuck it! I'm gonna write for all of you!! Also I probably not gonna make any of the other character POV except for the battle in Wakanda.

When you run to attack that is when a big as Rocky dude with scythe attack you from above, when you ready to Dodge a red cloak wrap around you and pull you away and quite near Strange. "Uh.. What the hell?" "Ok it was the cloak fault.. Not mine ok?" You raised your eyebrow when the cloak release you then the squidward attack you. "Don't get full of yourself human.." Shut the fuck up squidward.. "Oh please... Like you can kill me.." You pointed at yourself arrogantly. "Who do you think you are?" You smirk. "The fucking Avengers..." Then you About to attack first when a gigantic scythe swing to your way.

Then you take your sword and stop the attack but, damn the attack is really strong. "You are a very lucky person.." Then your eye starting to turn black. You imagine that the scythe suddenly bending and crumble into a pile of trash. It happen Strange and Tony look at you with the most what-the-fuck-just-happen face. "Smol what just happen?" "Well long story Tony.." You then didn't stop when you look Bruce and Wong they have this wtf face on.

When you look at Strange and he was pin to the wall with brick on him. Wow.. Psychic power.. You then went fly to him. Yes fly because you have some metal on your body so you can lift yourself up like magneto. Then out of nowhere you punch him right in the face. "Bet cha didn't see that coming?" Strange just look at you not answering. "Uh.. Thank you I guess but I don't really need your help miss?"

"Meh.. Call me Raiki is enough!" Then when the guy throw some car at you. You easily Dodge that is when you see a civilian around he when throw not one but ten car at him. You use your power and the car is floating on top of him. "Mister Wong!! Please teleport the civilian!" While holding the car he nodded and the civilian then fall on a hole. You sigh of relief then, without notice that guy with a scythe about to attack you but Peter come to rescue.

"Hi Raiki!" He said to you. You smirk "hi Peter.." Then the Squid ward throw a few cars at you, Tony and Peter making both of you throw at the park. "Ugh.. Damn it..." Then a voice can be heard from your earpiece. "Raiki!? I found Steve, Vision and Wanda are at Scotland somehow.." You groan."Mr.strak why are they here!?" Peter ask as he was flung away. "Well you see they after a necklace from a wizard.." You shrug. "Seem legit.."

Them you replay Back to Evelyn. "Well help them you know exactly what gonna happen there!!" "Well yeah but are you gonna go with Tony!?" You hesitated to answer. "Raiki don't you it's to dangerous!?" Then a sound of her landing can be heard.

"I'm sorry I will.. You have to tell Steve that we need every single Avengers on the war and Vision make sure Wanda is there with vision never let him leave his side!" Then you throw a car at the big guy and he was like being scratch. "Oh uh..." "Raiki are you okay!?" "Sorry we talk later" You cut off the earpiece. Then when he about to attack an orange spark was in the air and he teleport somewhere. Bruce and you go toward the portal and saw he was about to flung toward that is when the portal closed, and his hand is chopped. "Ew... That is so disgusting.." Bruce kick the hand away. Tony then grab you and about to going to help Stephen when something flew by. "That is the wizard help him kid.."

When you about to help Peter after the big guy is done you were back in the same street when you saw Peter is being lift up to the round space ship. "Shit Peter!!" Then Tony lift you up. "Wait Tony If I go we probably can't cacth up!?" He scoff then the two of you fly. "Oh please you and me make this suit with Peter so it's fine..FRIDAY a little Boast.." Then both of you fly faster. "FRIDAY context me with Peter earpiece please?" Then your earpiece you can hear Peter voice. "Oh my god.. It so hard to breath!" "Peter your almost out of the atmosphere I'm sending the new suit to you.." You said then Peter fall down,  almost but his new suit almost can distant the color tempatured of space.

"Oh my god it smell like a new car in here!" You laugh. "Sorry kid but you can't come!" Then you hit a button knew your watch and make something like an invincible suit protecting you. "Wow that is nice.." You grab Tony from behind not letting go, Tony make a hole throw the ship and you both got inside. "Woah.. What the hell is this place?" Tony shrug. That's when you can hear a scream nearby. You quietly approach when you see the guy that have the same nose as squid ward was floating a needle. "You know with one needle it can make you die.." (Sorry I forgot what he said.)

He look behind and saw you and Tony. "Be grateful that you be killed by the children of Thanos.." Then a metal object was floating on his hand. I'm this damn closed to stomping you with my damn boots..  "Well to bad I'm already piss off with you.." You said crossing your hand when a hug metal object hit him from the side making him throw to the side of the ship. Tony then throw a rocket making a hole on the ship. He was sucked outside when Stephen was almost flew outside when his cloak catching him but can't withstand the force.

Peter then make his web to snack him but the force of gravity is to strong. "Shit!" You about to fly outside too when your next to Stephen the Cloak was hugging you very near with Stephen. Then a spider leg come out of Peter Suit. "WOAH! what is this!?" He was very happy. The cloak let go but Stephen WA hugging you quite tight and the cloak help Peter get up. You were being lift inside. Tony then make an ice to cover the hole. "Woah.. That was closed.." You said panting under Stephen. "Hey mister wizard might letting go of her?" Tony raised an eyebrow.

He then notice he was hugging you too near with you. "Oh sorry.." He let go. Then Tony suit Dissapear. "I don't know which one is cool whether I inside a giant donut and in space or that damn jacket of your that can turn into your suit.." He smirk. "Het you and me make it together remeber? " "Pfft sure Tin can.."

"And also this won't happen if you hear what I said Strange.." Oh goody..
You know where this will be going they would get really closed to each other then while arguing and The IronStrange fandom would get crazy. You really wasn't paying attention to what he said. "Raiki? Raiki?" Tony call for you that's when you shaped back into reality.

"Hmm yeah?" You said while crossing your arm. "Can you help me control the ship?" You sigh. "Well not really but I can't really tell.." You then stood at the center of the circle and put your hand on both of the weird like arm holder. That's when to was restraining you. "Oh shit.." Tony, Peter and Stephen look at you with a shock face. "Guy.. Hold into your butts!!" Then the ship starting to drive really crazy.

Time skip after the maniac drive.
Stephen on the floor, Tony and Peter we're helping each other you on the other hand felt like you just inside a really intense roller foster ride. "Remind me to never let you drive.." The hand restrained let go and you went to the nearest place to puke. "No need to " No need to Tony.." You swear will blow up this weird Donut thing.
"Tony.." "Yeah.."

"Remind me to blow up this Donut.." You panting. "Sure.."

There I fix it for you guys!!